Chapter 37

After waiting for a while the door opens. "You 2 follow me. Brody remember watch her." The boss says and we both nod. We follow the boss upstairs and to the room they had the Christmas party a few days ago.

I step a few steps into the room and the boss grabs the leash. He pulls me towards him "do your remember what I said." I nod and he smiles "what did I say." "Not t-to be a brat." He smiles even more. "Good now go have fun the bidding starts in about 2 hous." I gulp and nod.

I quickly walk away and Brody follows me. "You know e-everyone I pass is l-looking at me and I-I don't like it." Brody laughs "that's because normally Slaves are pulled around by their leashes. And right now I'm following you around and you're just going where ever you want."

I sigh "can I g-go to Ryder's hou-house." Brody smiles "don't worry you will be soon." I look at him confused. He chuckles "you'll see soon." "Wh-What did you d-do." I ask and he smiles.

"I may have sent out an invitation to my brother. And I told him that they'll be a big surprise at the end of the party. I just hope he realized that the big surprise involved you and that the party is for you." I smile "so R-Ryder is coming he-here." He nods and I smile even more. "Wh-When is he coming?" I ask and he thinks for a little. "Well on the invitation I said to come at 10:30."

I sigh "but i-it's only 9:30 y-you mean I have t-to wait a hour to see th-them." He shakes his head. "I added a little microphone to the card so I can hear what they say. They plan on coming a little earlier so they'll be hear between 9:50 and 10:10."

I roll my eyes "that mean-means he might be he-here in 20 minutes or might be here i-in 40 minutes." I say whining a little and Brody sighs. "Look I know you haven't seen him in almost a week and a half, but I need you to be patient. And I need you to not be excited. If you are my dad will know something so good on."

I nod "o-ok I won't b-be excited." I get hit with a whip. Like always I let out a whimper and I run around. The boss is there. "At 10 o'clock I'm introducing you to the guys. That way they have a hour and a half to decide if they want you or not."

I gulp that means in 25 minutes I'm going to be standing on a stage in front of a lot of guys who want to buy me as a slave. I slowly nod and he walks away. I turn to Brody "I-I hope Ryder c-comes before 10 o'clock. I-I don't want hundreds of g-guys looking at m-me." Brody nods.

"Don't worry he'll be here soon." I nod and walk over to the food. Brody follows me. "You're sure h-he's coming." He nods "I'm sure." I nod and smile a small smile. I get some food and slowly eat it.

"It's 10 o'clock my dad will be over soon." Brody says and I sigh "you said R-Ryder was coming." "He is I don't know maybe there's traffic or something." I sigh and pick at my food. The boss comes over. "Olivia time to get on stage." I take a deep breath. "Can I-I finish my f-food." "No" I look at him "you wouldn't want the people thinking you starve me right?" He sighs "fine you have 5 minutes."

I nod and continue slowly eating. I'm not even hungry, but it gives me 5 more minutes until I have to go on the stage in front of a crap load of guys. After more than 5 minutes the boss looks very impatient.

"Ok you ate let's go." "B-But Brody w-went to the bathroom y-you said I have t-to stay with h-him." He rolls his eyes "I'm here just move." I look at all the men and some woman that are here and I gulp.

"I-I can't. I don't w-want to." The boss rolls his eyes and grabs my leash. He pulls me towards the stage thing. "N-No-No please don't ma-make me go up there." The boss continues pulling me and a whip hits my back. I yelp and walk a little faster.

We get to the stage and I start freaking out. I look around and everyone and my stomach turns into a knot. I feel like I'm going to start crying any second now.

"You better not cry in front of everyone." I shake my head "Th-then don't make me g-go up there please." He sighs and pulls me up the steps. "Stop being a brat and move it or I'll get the painful whips." I gulp and sigh. I follow him up the stage. I'm looking at the ground hoping nobody can tell I'm crying.

"Now as you all know we have Olivia Green the Green family's secret daughter. And as you all know from the invitation there's a surprise. At 11:30 we will start the bidding. At 12 o'clock it'll be over and whoever wins. Gets to have this beautiful girl as their slave." The boss looks at me.

"Look at the guests." I shake my head and continue looking at the ground. "I said look at the guests." I glance up at him and he has those painful whips the workers used in the punishment room.

"Don't make me say it again." I glance at the guests and look back at the ground. I didn't mean to I just don't like people seeing me crying. The whip smacks me and whimper.

I thought it would be 1 hit but he continues hitting me. I fall to my knees trying to shield myself with my hands. My small tears have turned into a river and I'm now sobbing.

I hear someone step between me and the boss. "That's enough dad." That's Brody's voice he's defending me. "It's not enough that bitch is a brat and I'm going to continue until she learns to listen." "She's a teenager. She didn't grow up as a gang leaders child. She grew up like a normal child. So she's going to act like a normal teenager. Leave her alone." I glance up at the boss and he looks furious.

I quickly look at the ground. "Hit me i dare you. Show your buddies and buyers what a horrible man you are. Go ahead hit me." The boss sighs and after a few silent minutes someone touches my shoulder. I flinch away. "It's ok Via it's just me." I look up at Brody and crumble even more.

"Hey hey hey it's alright your ok." He says as he pulls me towards him hugging me. "You damn Stone boys. You're soft towards this bitch. You're supposed to hate the Green family yet you love them." I look up and the boss has a knife held above Brody.

I quickly look away and snuggle closer to him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I hear I think Hunter say. "You know I really hate when guys have to hurt woman to feel powerful." I here a gunshot and jump.

I look around and everyone's shocked. Raven, Hunter, and a crap load of guys are standing there. Some of the guys are fighting the dumb guests/buyers. And the boss/ Brody and Ryder's dad is on the ground surrounded by a puddle of his own blood.

"See I told you they'd be here." Brody whispers and I smile. "Th-They came a-at a perfect t-time." Brody nods and stands up. "Time to stand up." He says and extends out his hand.

I grab his hand and slowly stand up with my shaky legs. Once my legs stop shaking and I calm down a little I look around. The "guests" are dead and the guys that came with Ruby and them are gone. Ruby is standing there I think wiping blood off her knife.

"I-I'm gonna go to R-Ruby." I quietly say and Brody nods. I climb off the stage and walk over to Ruby. I wrap my arms around her "I-I didn't think y-you'd find m.-me." Ruby smiles "It wasn't us it was that guy that was with you."

"Brody h-he's Ryder's h-half brother." Ruby nods. I tighten my grip around Ruby. "I-I can't b-believe you came." She laughs "of course I did you're my best friend."

"Did you forget about me." I hear Ryder's voice say. I pull away and look around the room trying to find Ryder. And there he is at the door to where the other chics are. He looks just like when I got taken. Maybe a little hotter in his all black outfit and messy hair. I can't believe it that's him like the real him. It's really him.