Chapter 10

The rest of the week is normal on Tuesday I sat with Ryder for lunch then I sat with Chase one Wednesday. Then Ryder and you know the rest. It's Friday night and Ryder said he'll be here in about 5 minutes. I'm in my room standing in front of my mirror.

My hair is how I always have it. Just brushed no special style. I didn't feel like putting make up on so I don't have any on. I think my dress is ok. It's a lavender color dress. Well kinda. It's a laced dress. The lace is lavender. The dress part underneath the lace is a light tan color. The dress comes to my lower thighs and a little tighter then I'm use to. But I think it's great.

A car honks outside and I run out of my room. "I got i-it, I g-got it, I got i-it." I say about a hundred times as I run down the steps. I walk into the living room. And just like I thought. Dean is standing at the door.

That's right Dean is home. I walk over to the door. Dean looks at me. "Liv I told you no boys." He angrily says and I sigh. "Yeah but he-he's nice." He looks at Ryder.

He had his hair styled like it always is. He's wearing black pants. A white long sleeve shirt and a black jacket is draped over his arm. His tattoos on his hands and neck are showing.

Dean turns back to me. "This guys is nice." He says and I nod. "He's v-very nice to me-me." He looks at Ryder yet again and rolls his eyes. "He's trying to get in your pants Liv." He quietly says to me and I slap his arm.

"No he's not he-he's nice and is a/a gentleman. If you don-don't believe me ask Ch-Chase." He looks at me a little shocked. "Chase knows about him." I nod he turns facing away from us.

"Chase get you're fucking ass in here." He screams and I hit him. "Stop sw-swearing." Chase walks out of the kitchen. "If Liv's complaining about her motorcycle it was an accident I swear." He sees me and a angry Dean.

Chase sighs and walks over to us. "Yes." He says and Dean looks at him. "You know about Liv being with this guy." He angrily says and Chase nods.

"Look he's nice to her and protective over her. I figured he wouldn't hurt her." Dean rolls his eyes "you're so stupid." He says before waving for Chase to go away. He turns to us and glares at Ryder. "If she ever comes to me crying because you did something. I will find you and I will end you." He threatens.

"She has to be here by 9 o'clock no later than that. If she's home even 2 minutes after 9 o'clock I'm beating your ass." Ryder nods and Dean continues to threaten him. "If you touch her in any way that is sexual. I'm beating you're ass 10 times worse then if you hurt her." He threatens yet again and Ryder nods.

He grabs my hand. "Don't worry I'll keep her safe." He says and Dean nods before closing the door. "I-I'm sorry about that I-I-I thought he'd be work-working late tonight. Or that I-I could get to th-the door before him." I apologize and Ryder laughs.

"It's fine Angel he's just protecting you. I do the same thing when my sister has guys over." I look at him confused. "A girl n-never sits with you a-at lunch well be-besides me." He nods "my parents are split up. She lives with my Mom right now." "That make-makes sense." I say and he chuckles.

He opens the car door for me. "Thank y-you." "You're welcome Angel." He says before closing the door and walking to the drivers side. "H-How old is your sis-sister." I ask as he starts to drive. "She's a sophomore so 15." I nod "She's 15 and already ha-has had Boyfriends." I say shocked and he nods.

"She's a nice young lady and apparently guys practically throw themselves at her." I giggle "so sh-she's the younger girl ver-version of you th-the only difference is g-guys throw themselves at her. B-But with you chics thr-throw themselves at you."

He nods "yeah well I don't care about chics anymore. The only person I need is in the car with me." I blush and look at my lap. He takes my hand and kisses the back of it. "You look beautiful by the way." I giggle and start to play with the end of my dress.

"Thanks i-it took a long time try-trying to decide which dress to wear." He smiles "well you look amazing and so cute." I smile and blush. He kisses my hand yet again. we start talking about random stuff as Ryder drives to whatever restaurant he's taking me to.