Chapter 36

The rest of the way I'm in the punishment room with Brody. He reassures me multiple times that no one will hurt me, but I keep freaking out. He said he has a trick up his sleeve. I'm not sure what it is but if it'll help me get out of here then that would be amazing.

I wake up to his dad screaming. "You have 4 hours to get ready. Brody you remember what I said. And put her in something shiny and sexy." Brody sighs and stands up. I stand up and go to follow him. "I'm going to the bathroom you stay here." He say and I nod.

I sit back down and wait for him to come back. He comes back and I right away stand up. He tilts his head to the left where the lingerie room is. He starts walking and I follow him.

We get there and he starts looking around. He stops and pulls out something. It looks like a short dress. "Here." I take it from him and follow him to he bathroom.

I walk in and put it on it's a silver dress that comes to about my mid thigh maybe a little higher. It is really low cut. Like half of my breasts are showing. The back is covered so all of the cuts and bruises on my back are hidden. The only cuts and bruises you can see are the ones on my arms, chest and legs.

I step out and Brody starts walking again. I follow him to shoes. He grabs big heels. Like 4-5 inch heels. I shake my head. "I-I'll break my n-neck in those." He nods and grabs 1-2 inch heels. I take them and put them on. "Looks nice."

I sigh "I-I look like a sl-slut." He shrugs "yeah well what father says goes." I nod and he starts walking again. I follow him for a while. "Wh-Where are we go1going." "Somewhere dad told me to take you." I sigh and quietly follow him.

He leads me up steps and stops at a door. "Go ahead." I slowly reach for the door knob and open it. Mom and dad are standing there. Like actual mom and dad not the hologram them.

I look back at Brody and he nods. "Go ahead there's no tricks I promise." I turn back to my parents and slowly approach them. My mom looks the same as she always does. So beautiful with her brown wavy hair and brown eyes like me. And she looks young. She looks like she's in her late 20's when actually she's in her late 30's.

Dad looks like he always does too brown hair like me and blue eyes like Dean. I smile and wraps my arms around them hugging them. "D-Don't worry I-I'm going to tr-try and not get s-sold and if I-I do. Well I-I'm no going without a-a fight."

They smile "we missed you so much." Mom says and a few tears roll down her cheeks. "Mom you're go-going to make m-me cry." She smiles "I'm sorry I just. I want to see my babies all three of you. And I go to see one of them I just wanna see the other 2." I nod and hug them again.

We quietly stand there hugging each other for a while. Until there's a knock at the door "Via my dad wants you to finish getting ready for the party." Brody says and I pull away from my parents. "Ok I-I-I'm coming." I turn to my parents "I-I'll see you soo-soon." They nod and I walk out of the room. Brody closes the door behind me and starts walking.

I follow him. "I-I have the dress a-and the shoes wh-what more do I-I need?" I ask and Brody smiles. "Food of course dad always says slaves or anyone won't sell unless they are feed. So we're getting food."

"B-But you've been giving m-me food every f-few days." He nods "but only enough to keep you from dying of hunger. Here you can eat as much as you want." I nod and we quietly walk to the place.

He opens the door and a bunch of other chics are there. "Dad always gives them food before parties. It makes people think he cares about them." Brody says in a disapproving voice.

"They're money to him. And that's all they'll ever be for as long as he lives." Brody says in disgust and I nod. "I-I think it's gross s-selling woman as th-though they're object a-as though they d-don't have feelings. And th-the people that buy th-them are no worse th-than he people that s-sell them."

Brody nods and sighs "if it was up to me all of them would be free." I smile "well i-if Ryder comes h-he not only w-will save me h-he'll save e-everyone." "Even me?" Body asks and I nod

"especially you. Y-You're my friend aAand have been taking c-care of me." "And he won't care." I shake my head "nope. Well h-he might be mad a-a little because h-he said no more g-guy friends. B-but your his brother s-so it doesn't c-count. Right?" I ask and he nods.

I smile and walk into the room. "Here y-you should eat t-to you l-look a little thinner th-than when we first m-met." He nods and takes some of the food. I eat a little and take small bites. I know if I shove the food in my mouth I'll throw up. After all my stomach has been empty for basically a week and a half. It needs to get use to being full.

Anyways I take small bites and eat slow. Once I'm full I quietly sit there waiting for Brody to finish eating. "You don't have to wait for me." He says and I nod. "I-I know b-but I don't kn-know where to g-go next. Besides I d-don't think your dad wi-will be happy if he s-sees me wondering around b-by myself." He nods and continues eating.

Finally he stands up. "Are y-you finally done." I impatiently say. He smiles and nods. "Now to the next room." Brody says and walks out of the room. I follow him and we walk for a while. He opens a door and it leads to a hallway. I look around the hallway. "Th-There's no sp-spiders right." He chuckles "no spiders just follow me."

I cautiously walk down the hallway making sure there's no bugs. He opens a door and walks inside. I walk in and it's rooms filled with the collars and leashes the boss makes us wear. There's lots of different colors and designs.

"Boss said you need a new collar and leash. One that'll make you stand out more then the other girls." I sigh "great I-I get to choose a new c-collar and leash. Th-that'll definitely make me f-feel less like a d-dog." I say in a sarcastic voice and Brody laughs.

"Sorry Via but what dad says goes." I nod and start walking around the room. There are all different kinds. Sparkly ones, flower print ones, tie dye ones, multicolor ones, butterfly print ones, spiky ones, and so many more.

"You kn-know these collars an-and leashes would be be-beautiful on a dog. Like im-imagine walking down the road and y-you see a dog with a gold collar w-with gemstones on it and a-a gold leash. Like that is s-so extra." I say as I look at all the leashes and collars.

Brody bursts out laughing. "Yes and they would be the most fashionable dogs ever." I laugh and continue looking at the leashes and collars.

I decide that I should make the leash and collar match the dress otherwise the boss with have a fit. So I grab a silver collar and leash that's covered in glitter. I walk over to Brody. "I-I'm not sure how to p-put them on." He nods and takes the old collar and leash off and puts on he new silver one.

"I-I still hate this I-I-I feel like a d-dog." Brody sighs "I know but dad likes them with collars and leashes on. It makes him feel powerful or whatever." I nod. "One last place to go and then we can go to the party." I nod and follow him.

He stops at the punishment room. "N-No I-I don't wanna g-get hurt again." He shakes his head "no dad wants us to wait here. He'll come get us. He wants everything to be set up and the guests to be here before you join."

I sigh "Wh-why is your d-dad doing this. H-He's throwing some h-huge party and making i-it so extra b-but at the end of th-the party I-I'm getting sold to som-some guy." He nods "I know it's dumb but that's just how he is." I nod and sit on he floor.

"Well I-I guess we h-have time to wait." I look at Brody "s-so hows sc1school." He laughs. "It's good I guess. It's pretty boring but I'm thinking about joining football." I smile "Th-that would be so coo-cool my brother pl-plays football I think y-you 2 would b-be great friends."

He nods "yeah if I ever get out of this hell hole." I sigh "oh right y-you don't go t-to my school. And I-I probably won't see m-my brother again anyways." I quietly say and try to hold back tears.

I take a deep breath. "All I want i-is to be with Ryder an-and my family and h-have fun joking around l-like we always do." I say as I'm on the verge of having a break down.

"It's ok Via you will be with them soon." Brody says and I nod. "Yeah I-I suppose I-I will." I know I won't but let's try and think on the positive side and think that Ryder really is going to save me. Instead of being sad let's be happy that there is a chance he will come and I'll be with him and my family again.