Chapter 34

The party

The party is full of people. Everyone is wearing masks so I guess it's like a mascara ball type think. The boss had the girls wear make up well. I'm not sure why. Anyways the boss has the chics working a special area. I'm at one of the areas where theirs a tv and a crap load of chairs and love seats.

I take a deep breath and walk around. I ask people if they want anything to drink or anything like that. The party started 20 minutes ago and 4 guys have slapped my ass. In 20 minutes seriously. I sigh and look around trying to find Brody. I spot him all the way across the room. "Brody." I say and I guess he doesn't notice me. I sigh and walks over to him. "H-Hi." I quietly say and he turns around. "Ohhh hi Via what's up."

"I-I need a break th-there's a lot o-of people here. M-more then I can handle." Brody sighs "I'm sorry Via but dad said all of the chics have to stay here." I sigh and nod "o-ok." I turn around and start to walk towards my area.

"Nice ass." I hear guy say and they smack it. "Ohh bouncy." He says and I turn around. "Stop it g-go find someone else t-to bother. My a-ass isn't a fuck-fucking toy." The guy smiles. "Nice leash." He says and grabs it pulling me towards him. "St-Stop let m-me go." I try and break out of the guys grip but fail.

"Tsk tsk tsk. What is rule 3." I hear the boss say. "You can touch anyone you want except for the one in red. But her body is amazing. Besides look at her ass. I can't not touch it." I roll my eyes "Ok an-and you have a punchable f-face but you don't s-see me punching y-you." I angry say and the guy scoffs. "Whatever I'll go find another chic. You'll regret not getting with me." I roll my eyes.

I go to walk away but the Boss whips me not once no at least 3 times. I yelp and quickly turn around. "I didn't say to leave." He grabs my leash and starts pulling me somewhere. He pulls me up onto a stage. "Everyone I have an announcement." Everyone turns towards the boss. Oh no what announcement. I don't know about an announcement.

"As many of you know The green family has a secret daughter. And I finally got her." The boss smiles and gestures towards me. "Everyone this is Olivia Green The Skull crushers secret daughter." Everyone starts cheering and clapping. "Now like I promised you when she's 18 anyone can get her." I look at him confused and he smiles.

"On New Years Eve their will be another party. Her birthday is New Year's Day. She will be 18 at 12:06. At 11:30 we will start the bidding. And at 12 o'clock it's over. That gives you guys 30 minutes to bid the highest." The crowd cheers and claps. I stand there shocked. He wants to sell me to some random people.

I turn to him. "I'm not g-getting sold l-like one of you-your sluts." He glares at me. "I-I didn't agree to th-this." He grabs the leash and pulls me towards him. "You're mine. I can do whatever the hell I want with you."

I glare at him "I-I'm not a fucking ob-object." He tightens his grip around the leash. "Continue having your fit and I'm selling you. Right here right now." He angrily says. The bosses eyes are black. Ok either everyone's eyes change when there mad or this is Ryder's dad.

I cross my arms across my chest. "I can't wait f-for Ryder to find you. A-and when he does h-he's going to kill you. Imagine th-that your son killing you." His eye somehow get darker.

He smiles "boys take her to the room. And don't let her out until the party starts." I gulp 2 days in the punishment room.

"You know hit-hitting me with whips and beating m-me up isn't going to-to do anything b-but make Ryder m-more mad. If you think I-I'll break I'm not. If you th-think you can knock the att-attitude out of me you won't. I can be-become a huge bitch." The boss turns towards me.

That's enough. I want her in the room now." He says and a crap load of guys run towards me. I run away from them. I run into I think the kitchen. I climb on the counter and climb inside the cabinet. Yes inside the cabinet. It's a big box and I'm small.

The Workers stop and look at me. "How are we supposed to get her down." One of them asks and the others shrug. "Boss we need help." He comes storming in. "How hard is it to get a little gir..." he looks up and sees me. I smile and stick my tongue out blowing a raspberry. "Get down here now." I shake my head. "Olivia get down now." I shake my head again.

He sighs and basically everyone at the party comes in. Brody comes in and sighs. He walks over to his dad and his buddies. "Via can you come down." He says in a calm voice and I shake my head.

"Please." Brody begs. I shake my head again. "You're making your punishment worse." I roll my eyes. "I-I don't care. Your dad w-wants to sell me to s-some random person. Ok I'm my parents s1secret daughter so wh-what there's nothing sp-special about me. I-I'm not trained for anything. I-I'm just a normal teen-teenage girl."

Brody sighs "just come down." I shake my head. The boss rolls his eyes and takes his gun out. "Dad I got it." Brody says and his dad puts his gun away. "Either you get down or I'm climbing up there and pulling you out."

I shake my head. "I-I'm not coming d-down. I-I don't want t-to get sold to so-some random person. I-I wanna go back ho-home to my brothers. I-I-I wanna see my boyfriend." Brody sighs. "You can just come down." I shake my head "Th-they'll hurt m-me." I say and gesture towards the workers.

"They won't. They may be working for dad but they have to listen to me too. Just come down. They won't hurt you." "Pro-promise." I quietly say.

Brody sighs "well I can promise they won't hurt you here. They might in the room, but I can't help with that." I look around and sigh. I slowly climb out of the cabinet. I'm now standing on the counter. I go to hop down but the dumb heels I'm wearing slip and I fall.

Brody moves quickly catching me. "Th-Thank you." I quietly say and he nods. The workers step towards us. His dad smiles "take both of them to the room make it extra fun." He says and I gulp. The workers grab me and pull my away by the leash. They throw me in the room along with Brody.

His dad walks in a little later. "What is so special about you. Both my boys like you." Brody rolls his eyes "she's a sister to me." His dad laughs "yeah well whatever it is you care about her and so does Ryder. What's so special about you that the Stone boys go from tough guys to softies." The boss asks.

I shrug "I-I don't know." A whip hits me and I let out a small scream. "What is special about you." He screams and I shake my head. "Nothing." I say and the whip hits me again.

The boss sighs. "The workers already know your punishments I'll come get you before the party." I slowly nod. Workers come in. And not just a few no like 20 come in. One of them grabs Brody. The others start to hit me with whips. With each hit I let out a painful cry. These whips are different. The ones the boss carry around hurt but not like this. It feels 100 times worse then The Boss's whips.

I hear Brody screaming but I don't know what he's saying. The sound of the whips hitting me and my cries block out what he's screaming. By the time they stop I'm curled up in a ball on the floor.

I'm bawling my eyes out and my whole body hurts. I'm shaking because I'm terrified that they'll hurt me more. They leave the room. Brody is leaning against the wall. He looks pretty beat up. Not like me I mean he actually looks beat up like someone punched him a dozen times.

"A-Are you ok" I ask and he nods "I-I'm fine." We silently sit there for a while. "Brody." "Yes" I slowly stand up. With my shaking body I walk over to him. I sit next to him and lay my head on his shoulder. "I-I'm gonna g-go to sleep." He nods and I close my eyes.