Chapter 25

We get home and walk inside. Ryder's mom walks over to us. "You're guys are home that's great I just preheated the oven." I smile and run into the kitchen.

We start to make cookies. I look up at Ryder and smile. I grab some flour and throw it at him. It hits his shirt. He stands there in shock. Then he smiles. "You're so dead." "No." I say as I run out of the kitchen.

Ryder chases me and I laugh as I run. He grabs me and pushes me on what I think is a couch. He hovers over me and I blush. I try and get my breathing back to normal.

I continue blushing. I lay there looking at Ryder waiting for him to do  something. He smirks "you're a sub aren't you." He quietly says and I look at him confused. He chuckles "you like people controlling you and you'll do anything they tell you to do right?"

I blush even more. "w-well y-yeah." He smiles "then you're a sub." I look at him. "I-I guess." He quickly kisses me before standing up. "We should go back to mom and them." I nod and sit up.

I walk behind him following him to the kitchen. We get to the kitchen door and Ryder stops walking. "Be a good girl. And just make the cookies." He says in will I don't know how to describe it.

It's a deep voice I guess I could say in his dominant voice. His dominant voice is what he uses when we're kissing and he talks in that deep demanding voice.

I slowly nod. He smirks and grabs my hand. He pulls me into the kitchen. His mom doesn't say anything. I get back to making the cookies.

We make a lot of cookies. And finally we're done. I take a chocolate chip cookie and start to eat it and walk into Ryder room. Ryder sees me and smiles. "Do y-you want s-s-some." I ask as I show him the cookie. He laughs and pulls me onto his bed. "No baby I'm ok." Baby? He never calls me baby.

He always calls me Angel. I look at him for a little. Is he mad at me? Maybe he's still mad that I threw flour at him. I sigh and continue eating the cookie. Ryder's watching I think it's home alone 2 it might be the first one. I don't know he's watching one of the home alone movies.

I sit next to him and watch the movie. My phone goes off and I answer it. "Hey" "ohhh god you're still alive." Dean says and I smile. "Sorry I-I didn't call y-you yesterday we d-didn't get here until l-like 1 o'clock in th-the morning."

"It's ok so how are you are you having fun." He asks and I nod "we made a crap load of cookies. And we watch Disney movies." He laughs "sounds fun. I got to go but I'll call you tomorrow." He says and I nod "ok bye." He says bye and ends the call.

Ryder continues watching the movie. I sigh and wrap my arms around him. "Are y-you mad at-at me." He looks at me a little confused. "Why would I be mad at you. You didn't do anything that would've make me mad."

I shrug "well y-you called me baby an-and you always c-c-call me Angel." He moves and flips us so I'm laying on the bed and he's hovering over me. "Angel I'm not mad at you."

I look at him "you-you're not." He shakes his head. "If I'm ever mad at you it'll be obvious because I'll call you Via,Liv or Olivia. And I'll be talking in a angry voice."

I nod and he smiles. We just stay there starring at each other for a little. "I-I have t-to go p-pee." Ryder laughs and sits up. "Go" he says and I stand up. I walk to the bathroom and go pee.

Even the faucet is fancy. It takes a while to figure out how to turn it on. I wash my hands and dry them.

I walk to my Ryder's room and he's not in there. "We're I'm the living room." Ryder says and I walk into the living room.

He's sitting on a chair and his sister is on one of the couches. Ryder has his "dominant" face on. He's actually just smirking but he's eyes are like a dark green instead of his normal emerald green eyes.

He looks at me and gestures for me to come towards him. Then he points down. I assuming he wants me to sit on the floor. But there's like 4 open spots I could sit at. Or I could sit on his lap. But I listen to him.

I walk over to him and sit on the floor in front of him. "mmm you listened to me." He says in his "dominant" voice. He puts his hand under my chin and raises it so I'm looking at him. "Good girl." I blush and try to look away from him.

He smiles and kisses me. I turn around and look at the tv. They're watching some Christmas movie I've never seen before.

Ryder's mom and step dad walk in. "You know you can sit on the furniture you don't have to sit on you floor." His mom says and I nod. "I'm ok sitting here." She nods and sits on the love seat next to Ryder's step dad.

I move my head back so it's on Ryder's legs. He looks down at me. "Can y-you play w-with my ha-hair." I quietly ask. He laughs and starts playing with my hair.

"Are you tired?" He asks and I nod. He lifts me up and places me on his lap. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat as he plays with my hair. I close my eyes and fall asleep.