𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"LILY, YOU NEED to let him go", hermione said, making the little girl pout and on the verge of tears.

"no!! draco's happy as a ferret!!", lily protested.

draco malfoy—who was still currently a ferret even though snape finished brewing the potion two days ago—was stuck in lily's arms, wearing a matching pink bow with the girl, much to his dismay.

though he would never admit it, the girl did indeed do a good job of taking care of him.

lily and ferret boy would wear matching outfits that lily had hermione make and brush his fur every morning or whenever he desired.

the two would eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner and lily would feed draco apple slices dipped in peanut butter.

after classes, lily would occasionally take draco outside to play on the field with the permission of snape of course.

then at night, both took bubble baths as they even had matching yellow pajamas once they were out.

and obviously, no day ended without a hot chocolate and snuggling each other on lily's bed while snape just robotically read snow white.

"yeah, why can't we keep him that way? I honestly prefer him like that too", ron snorted, making the ferret snarl at him.

"lily, malfoy needs to go back to a person so that he can study and get an education", hermione reasoned.

"but why? he can get an educ...education as a ferret!"

"well I don't think the wizarding world likes to hire ferrets for work", hermione slightly smiled as she watched the little girl sigh.

"fine", lily huffed out, handing her newly made best friend to hermione, who handed draco to snape, who already had the potion ready.

"thank you for doing the right thing", hermione smiled as she picked up the clearly upset girl.

"hm...is this what it feels like to do the right things, because it doesn't feel good", lily mumbled.

"finally!! someone that understands me!", ron exclaimed, making the little girl slightly smile.

in a puff of smoke that made nearly everyone cough, draco malfoy was finally human again.