𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

19 YEARS LATER, professor mcgonagall upgraded to the position of headmistress of hogwarts: school of witchcraft and wizardry.

the year albus severus potter was admitted into hogwarts along with the many friends that he'll make along the way, mcgonagall had allowed certain parental figures to join the hogwarts express one last time.

a certain groups of adults with their children stood on the staircase of the great hall. with two stairs leading different ways, on the center of the wall was a wondrous painting.

"father, who are they?", albus potter asked.

the girl with dark brown locks smiled, waving in her baby blue dress. the thin man with a hooked nose and greasy black hair simply scowled.

"I'm lily! lily phoebe snape", the portrait giggled.

it was seven year-old lily, the painting—from the girl's seventh birthday—was hung for everyone to witness.

"and he's my papa. severus snape", lily introduced, seeing that the man clearly was still not fond of the potters.

ginny and harry smiled, putting a hand on albus's shoulder.

"the spawn of potter I see...", snape spoke with disgust.

"I'm sorry about my brother james. he could be quite a handful", albus apologized.

lily just laughed.

"he's quite the prankster. kind of like you two am I right, fred and george?"

the twins smiled as they nodded in agreement, meanwhile lily had spotted a girl with red hair.

"and you are?", lily asked, making the girl slightly shy away.

"go ahead darling. tell her your name", hermione encouraged.

"rose, rose granger-weasley", the girl meekly responded, glancing over at the son of draco's.

"it's nice to meet you rose. I assure you that you'll fit in quite perfectly", lily grinned, making the girl slightly blush.

"and last but not least, draco malfoy's son", lily said, looking over at the blonde boy who was standing in front of his father.