𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬' 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

THE DAY THAT umbridge became headmistress of hogwarts was probably one of the worst days for lily.

poor girl was not allowed to be seen in classrooms as she was a "distracting variable".

lily was only allowed in snape's classroom when he wasn't teaching and in the dining hall for meals.

to make matters even worse, draco and a few other slytherins had recently joined the inquisitorial squad that umbridge had newly created.

their ultimate goal was to find out where harry's group—dumbledore's army—is secretly practicing.

though many times draco had asked lily to help spy and figure out where they were hiding, lily politely rejected the task, as the girl wasn't even allowed out in the halls majority of the times.

now, limiting lily was one thing. but recently, a whole bunch of decrees were either published or reinforced with even stricter standards for all students.

lily felt suffocated with so many rules to keep up with. she wasn't allowed to play outside even on the grounds of hogwarts, take bubble baths in the prefects bathroom, or go on any more adventures.

"whatcha doin' there pipsqueak?", fred asked, nearly making the girl jump out of her skin.

"mm...eating my pudding", lily dejectedly responded.

"why so sad?", george asked as he sat on the other side of the girl.

"it's just so boring without you guys. professor umbridge nearly made me join detention yesterday just because I was walking slightly faster than her set speed limit", lily pouted.

"speed limit? there's a set speed limit for walking in the halls??", fred asked.

"mhm. first floor to third floor is 4 miles per hour and fourth floor to sixth floor is 3 miles per hours since it's always so crowded. and I don't know what the speed limit is for the seventh floor since I haven't attempted to break the limit yet", lily explained.

fred and george looked at each other with a confused look.

there's definitely been kids that have walked faster than that, especially when one's classroom is literally on the other side of the school and they had approximately 6 minutes to get there.