𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"WHY ARE WE waiting out in the sun??", lily asked draco, who was currently sitting on the bench with the girl on his lap.

"because the third phase of the triwizard tournament is in session", draco answered, clearly pissed that harry was in the tournament and getting all the attention.

"but we can't even see them!! they're in the maze covered by squiggly vines and leaves!!", lily whined.

she had thought that the triwizard tournament would've been more exciting and thrilling. though that may have been the case for the competitors, the audience was left waiting for the outcome in the hot toasting sun.

"merlin, the sun is burning me! goyle, get the umbrella and shade us", draco commanded, to which the boy had immediately fumbled out the stands to go get the item.

"draco, we should go get some ice cream", lily whispered, making the boy raise a brow.

"pleaseeeee!! we won't be gone for long", lily begged, giving the boy puppy eyes.

draco thought about it as he glanced around the stadium, noticing how even the professors were just chatting amongst themselves for entertainment.

"where do you reckon we go?", draco asked, making the little girl grin.

"why the kitchen of course! I know the kitchen elves; they'll surely let us in".

it appeared that lily had already devised a plan, thus draco agreed, as it was indeed like a hot sauna with the current weather condition.

"fine, but if we get in trouble it's your fault", draco harshly whispered back, making lily eagerly nod.

draco got up as he held onto lily's hand, making a few people look at the pair.

"drakey-poo, where are you going??", pansy cooed, making lily nearly snort at the nickname.

draco felt the tips of his ears burn as he contained his embarrassment.

"lily needs to use the ladies room", draco replied as he walked off with lily waving to crabbe, pansy, and blaise.

lily had successfully led draco into the kitchen of hogwarts as she noticed that most of the kitchen elves were busy preparing the feast for the future winner of the tournament.