𝐨𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

HARRY ENDED UP winning the triwizard tournament much to draco's dismay. though victor krum, fleur delacour, and cedric congratulated the boy with full support.

"aw man!! I can't believe I missed it", lily pouted as she ate her chicken with a fork since she was sitting at the slytherin table and draco had taught her proper table manners.

"well if you didn't fall asleep right after eating, maybe we would've made it", draco saltily replied.

"you could've woken me up!"

draco glared at the little girl as he knew he could've woken her up. he just didn't want to.

"anyways, where are you going over the summer?", lily asked, scooping up her mashed potatoes and eating a spoonful of it.

"home. where else?"

"oh".

lily had forgotten that the students didn't reside at hogwarts all year, which meant that she wouldn't be able to see them for months.

"why?", draco asked, glancing at the dejected girl.

"do you want to hangout over the summer?", lily asked, making pansy snort.

"why would I want to—"

"GEORGIE!!", lily suddenly yelled, rushing from the slytherin table towards george, who was right next to fred.

fred gasped. "I'm offended!! no hi fred for me?!"

"okay I guess...nice to see you too freddie", lily teased, making fred scoff.

"what can I say? I'm the more superior twin", george grinned as he picked the excited girl up.

draco looked in disbelief as the girl had literally abandoned him once again for the two weasley twins.

"how does it feel to be in second place?", blaise teased, making draco snarl.

"shut up!"

//❁//

draco had surprisingly found himself sitting on a green towel that was the only barrier between him and the warm sand.