𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

SUMMER FOR LITTLE lily was mostly spent experimenting with her fake wand that the weasley twins gave her—much to snape's displeasure—and learning quite the heavy load about potions.

"do you remember what the dittany does?", snape asked as he sat next to lily, observing the girl's potion brewing skills.

though the girl was only six and couldn't exactly use magic, unless it was with the off-brand wand, snape had decided that it was about time lily learns about potions.

lily would be way ahead of her class by the time she made it into her first year of hogwarts and to be honest, lily appreciated that idea.

she wasn't a huge geek on the history of magic, as even when she tried paying attention to professor binns' lectures with harry and them, she would unconsciously fall asleep.

and considering she couldn't use real magic, transfiguration, charms, and a whole lot of other classes were out of the question for her.

hence, potions was perfect for her to try, as her father was literally a master at it.

"mhm! it makes fresh skin grown over a wound and after application, the wound already seems like a few days old", lily answered.

"and what smell does it give off?", snape quizzed.

"it has a pungent, spicy oregano-like fragrance", lily recited.

"and what ingredients do you need to brew the wiggenweld potion?"

"dittany, wiggletree bark, moly, unicorn horn...umm...salamander blood...and...and...", lily hesitated as she looked up at snape, worried that she had disappointed him.

"sloth brain mucus", snape finished.

"very good for only six years-old. even some of my fifth-years can't remember what dittany does", snape commented, clearly referring to some of his gryffindor students.

lily sighed a breath of relief as she was glad that snape thought that highly of her.

"and what does the wiggenweld potion counteract?", snape questioned, raising a brow.

"the draught of living deat—"

before lily could finish answering snape's question, a knock on the door was heard.