𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"SAY LUNA, WOULD you like to come have a picnic with me and search for some ladybugs?", lily casually asked as she sat next to the pale girl at the ravenclaw table.

"you'd want me to come?", luna asked, putting down her spoon.

"of course!! why wouldn't I?", lily smiled.

"most people tend to think that I'm as mad as a bag of ferrets", luna answered, making the little girl frown.

"well they're a bag of ferrets for thinking that! and plus, I like how you are luna. you're different from others", lily giggled, making luna smile.

"thank you. I could say the same about you", luna said.

"mm, I mean, I'm as normal as it gets", lily honestly replied as she ate another spoonful of mango tart.

"I actually think you're quite the gem".

"gem?? speaking of gems, can we make matching bracelets?? or maybe flower crowns??", lily excitedly asked, quickly switching topics as the girl had a hard time focusing on one thing for more than a few minutes.

"I'd love to", luna smiled, as the two continued enjoying their breakfast.

//❁//

"where'd you get the baguette?", luna asked as lily hauled the 65 centimeter of carbohydrates out from its wrapping.

"fred and george helped me steal it from the kitchen", lily sweetly replied, making luna chuckle.

"I see. did you bring any veggies or meat?", luna asked, making lily momentarily stop what she was doing.

"u-um...I-I-I—"

"it's alright if you didn't. we can just eat the bread", luna smiled, making lily awkwardly scratch the back of her head.

luna helped the girl cut the bread as they sat on the less grassy patch of the ground.

it was a breezy day and the sun was hidden behind the clouds, making it easy for cute little lily to see, as she didn't have to squint her eyes constantly.

lily was staring intensely at the groomed grass in front of her as luna just enjoyed the silence.

"LUNA!!", lily suddenly gasped, making the girl immediately turn to her.