𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

LUNA LOVEGOOD NEVER thought that she'd be invited to a five year-old's birthday party, or any party for that matter.

yet here she was, bringing a neatly wrapped gift for the little girl that she had bumped into in the hallways one day and immediately became crafting buddies with.

"LUNA!!! YOU'RE HERE!!", lily cheered as she ran over to the calm girl, who just smiled back.

"of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world", luna replied, putting the wrapped box onto a table that was already filled with many other gifts.

hermione had decided to throw lily a birthday party outside in the garden of hogwarts—with dumbledore's permission of course—even though it was late january and nearly freezing outside.

torches of fire were lit around them as snape and professor mcgonagall had prepared tables of food, chairs, and many many blue balloons.

the party theme was lilo and stitch since lily had discovered the wondrous creature after reading one of her children's books with snape one night.

lily hopped around in her stitch onesie while pulling luna towards the table that had hawaiian leis—a necklace of carnations—and draped one around her neck.

"why this is beautiful", luna complimented.

"thank you!! all my guests are wearing one. even papa!!", lily laughed as she pointed over at snape, who had on his usual dark clothing with a bright pink hawaiian lei hanging around his neck.

"I see. he looks quite happy", luna said, making the little girl nod in agreement.

"would you like to join the gryffindor team or slytherin team?", lily asked as she led the girl through the crunchy snow.

"I don't particularly mind either. which team would you like me to be on?"

"mmm....how about the gryffindor team? draco's a bit wacko when it comes to competing with gryffindors. I think you'll be safer with harry and them", lily explained.

"alright then".

lily then hurried over to the slytherin fort that the fourth-years had obviously built with magic.

"are you ready?", draco asked as he slightly peeked at the other side, where majority of the gryffindors and other houses were.