𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

LILY WAS BEYOND pumped for the quidditch match between hufflepuff and slytherin.

though the little girl had a bunch of internal conflicts with herself on which team she should support, she decided to go along with slytherin since her papa was sitting on that side of the stadium.

"IT'S CEDRIC!! he's captain and seeker again!!", lily cheerfully exclaimed, pointing to cedric who proudly walked onto the field while tugging on snape's robes.

"indeed. it is diggory", snape boringly replied, clearly not intrigued nor impressed.

"AND NOW LET'S WELCOME THE slithering backstabbing snak—"

"JORDAN!", professor mcgonagall warned.

"ahem! I meant the slytherin team with graham montague as their captain this year", lee jordan corrected.

lily chuckled at lee jordan—a gryffindor who's the twins' best friend—and his silly commentary.

she thought the boy was quite the funny one especially when narrating any match that involved the slytherins.

cheating snakes is what jordan liked to call them.

"LOOK AT CEDRIC DIGGORY, THE SEVENTH-YEAR SEEKER GO!! ZOOMING OUT THE WAY OF HIS TEAMMATES LIKE A GREAT CAPTAIN, unlike montagu—"

"jordan!"

"I-I mean, yes. both captains are splendid, but hufflepuffs are TAKING THE LEAD BY 20 POINTS!!", jordan announced.

lily cheered as she waved her right arm up in the air. since lily tried to be as unbiased as possible, the girl had luna help her make a jacket that was literally half yellow and half green.

yellow obviously represented the hufflepuff team, with sparkles and patches of flowers and cute fluffy animals.

green represented the slytherin team, with a snake patch and silver linings running down vertically.

"great. 10 points to those slimy slyther—", lee jordan paused, looking over at professor mcgonagall who was giving the boy a warning stare.

"a whooping 10 points to slytherins, BUT AN AMAZING 10 TO THE HUFFLEPUFFS!!", jordan happily yelled.

lily stuck both her arms up in the air, waving happily for both teams gain.