𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

DUMBLEDORE WAS FINALLY back to being the headmaster of hogwarts much to lily's delight. though the girl did not know what happened to umbridge, she did not care, as that woman was a heck of a storm.

though lily would be lying if she said she didn't constantly miss cedric and her favorite twins, fred and george.

since the three have graduated, everything's been a bit more serene and calm, just like snape's classroom when he started lectures.

though one thing that changed was snape's position. he was now the defense against the dark arts professor and lily was delighted, as her father had finally gotten the position he longed for.

horace slughorn took the job of being the new potions professor, as he was quite the jolly man and used to work at hogwarts quite a while ago.

lily happily skipped to potions with draco as he had not been replying to the little girl's letter for all of summer, even though she had specifically asked narcissa to ask the boy to respond.

"oh! and who is this little one?", slughorn asked, smiling at lily.

lily smiled back as she curtsied.

"lily phoebe snape at your service professor!"

"snape. as in severus snape's daughter?"

"yes sir!"

"well ms. lily, I'm not sure if this class is appropriate for your ag—"

"I'm sure I can handle myself sir", lily interrupted, making draco grin.

slughorn sighed. "alright, then—"

harry and ron swiftly stumbled into the potions classroom, really not wanting to be there as technically they should be enjoying their free period. but professor mcgonagall had persistently insisted on both of them taking an extra class to prepare for their n.e.w.t.s.

"ah! well it's nice of mr. potter and and his friend to join us today", slughorn smiled. "why don't you both grab a textbook from the cupboard over there".

harry and ron just nodded as they both headed towards the cabinet, pushing each other aside as they each tried to get the newest one.

lily chuckled as she then tugged on draco's robes so that he could pick her up and give her a better view of the potion that slughorn had started talking about.