𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"LUNA, WOULD YOU like to join me on a quest to go fight the most ferocious dragon and travel through the most tedious swamps?", lily asked.

"of course! do I need to bring anything?", luna asked.

"nope! I've got everything prepared!", lily grinned as she showed luna her bag of trinkets that fred and george had given her.

"here's your banana", lily said as she quickly skipped off with luna hastily following behind.

"NEVILLE!!!"

"oh hi lily. a-and luna".

"would you like to embark on a journey with luna and I?", lily smiled.

"u-umm...where are we going and what are we doing?", neville asked, not sure if he truly wanted to join on this "journey".

"we're exploring hogwarts! and we need to find a hidden treasure!", lily responded.

"what's the hidden treasure?"

"I don't know. it's hidden", lily said as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

"I'm honored, b-but why me? what about harry, ron, or hermione?", neville meekly asked.

"I don't know where they are, but I thought we could go together as the new best trio you know??", lily smiled widely, praying that neville agrees.

"I-I suppose I could tag alon—"

"GREAT! here's your banana phone. we will communicate through code names. mine will be dexter the duck, or you guys can just call me captain dex", lily grinned, looking up at luna.

"I'll be sam the turtle then", luna smiled, joining in on the craziness.

"u-u-umm...t-trevor the toad for me I guess..."

"AWESOME!! let's go team!! we've only got until sunset to find the treasure", lily determinedly said.

"sunset?", neville questioned.

"yeah, I'm eating with dray today. and he said that if I'm late one more time, no flan for me. so we have to start now!", lily urged, rushing the two students out the dining hall.