𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐬!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

GARRICK OLLIVANDER WAS a well-known wand maker in the wizarding world. not only was he famous for his wand making skills, the man himself knew crucial information about both harry and voldemort's wand that could benefit both sides.

hence why the old man was captured by voldemort's death eaters and imprisoned in the malfoy manor.

"now now lily, before we begin our magic lessons, you must get a wand", bellatrix grinned, making little lily's mood slightly lighten up as she was finally able to get a real wand.

though usually children received their wands at the age of 11, lily didn't mind getting hers a few years early.

"r-really?? where am I getting it??", lily eagerly asked.

bellatrix crazily grinned as she walked towards the malfoy's dungeon, making lily hesitant to follow.

behind the cell was an old man that lily could barely make out as one, since the only light that was lit was the flames floating around the dungeon.

"ollivander~ I have brought you a valuable customer!!", bellatrix chirped, sending shivers down the little girl's spine.

"w-what?"

the old man had rose from his little corner of the cell as he slowly trudged towards the exit of the cell, where bellatrix had immediately stuck the tip of her wand at the man's neck.

"if you even dare to think of escaping, I will not hesitate to break you piece by piece. understand?", the woman lowly whispered, making ollivander immediately nod his head in fear.

the three then apparated at ollivander's shop, with lily apparating with the help of bellatrix. 

"a wand for this young girl?", ollivander questioned.

"yes, now hurry up! we still have a lesson today", bellatrix rushed.

"p-perhaps you should try this one", ollivander suggested as he handed the little girl a 9 and 1/4 inched holly wand that was quite stiff.

lily nearly beheaded ollivander as she accidentally swished her wand too much.

"I-I'm sorry!!!", lily apologized, making the old man instantly search for a new wand, one that was less aggressive.