𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

"GOOD MORNING LILY. did you sleep well?", draco asked as he gently nudged the half awake girl who was still snuggled up in her blankets.

"mm...yeah...is breakfast already ready?", lily yawned as she sat up on her bed, with her black locks sticking out from every which way.

"of course, since today's a special day after all", draco reminded as he pulled out a black dress with ladybug prints on it.

lily's head plopped to the side as she confusingly wondered what day it could be.

christmas had just pass so perhaps valentine's day or new years?

"do you still not remember what day it is?", draco questioned, almost in disbelief at how aloof the girl seemed.

lily scratched her head as she tried to remotely remember what day of the week it even was. it truly wasn't her fault that all her days seemed to mush together, as the girl had the same boring routine everyday.

breakfast. practice. lunch. practice. dinner. sleep.

it was no wonder that the girl didn't know what day it was. though she did get way better at charms and transfigurations.

"it's your birthday, you dimwit", draco scoffed, brushing through lily's hair with a comb as he placed two ladybug clips on both sides of her hair.

"OH!! RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!! I totally forgot", lily giggled.

"I can tell", draco snorted, making lily pout.

"okay okay, I'm sorry! now go out so I can changeeee", lily said as she pushed draco out her room with all her might.

draco leaned against the wall as he impatiently waited for little lily to change into her custom made dress that his mother had bought for her.

"okay!! I'm readyyy!", lily cheered as she spun around for draco to see.

"how do I look?", lily smiled.

"pretty".

"aw—"

"pretty ugly", draco grinned, making lily huff.

"I'm just kidding!! come back", draco chuckled as he chased after the little girl that was already halfway down the stairs.