Ch. 19

We just got to the hotel but this time I'm rooming with Niall. His request. Which was more like a demand but I'm not complaining. Although I do need to finish his present... so I decide to text Lewis. He'll distract Niall for a few hours.

"Hey, mate! Let's have a guy night. We haven't hung out properly in a while." Lewis slaps Niall on the shoulder.

"Um..." Niall looks to me and I nod yes.

"Yea I guess so. Meet in mine in 30?" I mentally groan...

"No, you two go have fun. I have to catch up on some work anyways." I smile, desperately trying to get him to go. I can tell he's hesitant.

"Uh ok, I'll be there in a few." Niall tells him. We then go into our room so we can set our stuff down. I'll need to wash clothes eventually even though I have no clue where.

"Do I have to go?" Niall wraps his arms around my waist.

"He's your best mate. Have fun watching movies and eating a ton of food. It'll be good." I lightly kiss him but he just groans.

"I just want to hold you though..." He sighs and lays his head on my shoulder.

"You can do that later. I pro- oh." A moan escapes my lips as his attach themselves to my neck, sucking right under my ear.

"Niall." I gasp as he squeezes my bum, hard. He looks up at me and his eyes are a darker blue. If I didn't have to finish his present, I'd let this continue. I really want this to continue... but I need to work on it.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you." I kiss him lightly but pull away before it can turn into a heated kiss. We stand there, staring at each other. Both of us wanting to make the next move but also being scared to. I want him but it's not the time.

"Go, Lewis is waiting for you." I say. I have to lean my head back a little so I'm not distracted by his lips. He slowly lets me go but not before kissing me. He's just making this more difficult.

"I'll see you in a bit." He bites my lip before leaving. This boy is going to make me go insane. I sigh heavily before grabbing everything out of my suitcase. I flip on some music and get to work. I'm writing little notes on each page and the last page will be us kissing. I've also decided to do letters for the future. Currently I'm writing the one for when we make a year. We've been together for 25 years already.

'Niall James,

If you're reading this, it means we've made it another year and this time we're actually together. I wrote this letter two days after we officially became a couple. I figured since we've already been together for 25 years, we can make it another year. Hopefully another 25. You're my other half. Ever since that day you kissed me then stole my toy on the playground, I was yours. I will always be yours. You will always have my heart. I don't think I could love anyone else as much as I love you. No, I know I can't. Being with you, as friends and as lovers, is so easy. You make it easy. You're my breath of fresh air and the light of my life. I hope you get to read this. I love you, more than I can put into words.

Yours,
Rea'

A tear drops onto the page and I quickly wipe my eyes before more can fall. I put the letter into an envelope and label it "April 20th, 2021" before sealing it and taping it to the back of the book. I continue taping photos to the sheets and manage to get to finish everything. I put on my shoes on and leave to go print the two pictures I took earlier today. I'm so excited, I really hope he likes it.

Alex and I get back around 11 and Niall is in the room.

"Hey baby, where'd you go?" He kisses me hello.

"Alex needed to go to CVS for something. How was tonight?" I set my things down and change into one of his shirts.

"Great, it was a lot of fun hanging out." I climb into bed and he follows.

"I'm glad." I lay my head on his chest and relax.

"What do you want to do on Thursday?" He asks.

"We can just go grab a bit to eat and hang out. Watch our favorite movies." I say. I know he'll be exhausted from the concert and we'll have to travel.

"You have a nice dress? We can go out to a fancy restaurant." He says.

"Sure. That sounds really nice." I'm literally falling asleep.

"Good. Get some sleep. I love you." He kisses the top of my head.

"Night." I say as I fall asleep.