Ch. 23

Song- Over and Over Again by Nathan Sykes

-Andie's POV-

I jump in the shower and shave. Once I finish, I can still hear Nonna yelling at Niall. It's quite funny but she's very mad. You don't want to see Nonna mad. I wrap a towel around me and walk to my suitcase to find a dress. I did pack a few dresses. I pick out a green one.

"Hey baby- damn

"Hey baby- damn..." Niall comes into the room. I roll my eyes and go back into the bathroom.

"What are you wearing tonight?" He calls.

"That green dress hanging up!" I say. I flat iron my hair then do my makeup. I'm excited for tonight. We haven't been on a date yet. I walk out and Niall's already dressed. Damn... he looks very hot.

I grab my dress and go to the bathroom to put it on but when I go to zip it I can't reach the zip

"Can you come zip me up?" I ask. He comes into the bathroom and stops when he sees me. I have white lingerie on and I know he can see it. His hands go to the zipper and slowly pull it up.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He kisses my bare shoulder. I gasp as he kisses up my shoulder and up my neck. He goes to kiss my lips but I back up.

"Oh no you're not ruining this makeup." I spray some perfume then put my jewelry on. I sit on the bed and slip my heels on. It makes me taller than him but he's never minded. I think he secretly likes it.

"Ready?" I grab his hand and we walk downstairs.

"Nonna! We're leaving!" I yell. She comes out of the kitchen and gasps.

"Bellissima!" She hugs and kisses us both.

"Have fun!" We walk out of the door and get into the car. I have no clue where we're going but the driver seems to know. Niall's hand is on my bare thigh and it's distracting me. He also smells good so that's not helping. I'm trying not to attack him but that's really hard.

"We're here." The driver announces. Thank gosh. He opens the door for us and Niall helps me out.

"Obicà Mozzarella Bar? I don't think I've been here." I comment as we walk in. His hand is around my waist, holding me close to him.

"Signor Horan, signorina Vallanzasca, per favore seguitemi al vostro tavolo." The waiter says. Everyone knows who my family is and everyone knows Niall. It's still kind of weird. (Mr. Horan, Miss Vallanzasca, please follow me to your table.)

We follow the waiter up to the roof and he leaves us with some wine. Niall pulls out my chair then sits across from me. We're right in front of the Cathedral. It's absolutely beautiful at night.

"It's beautiful, Ni. I love it." I smile and when I look over to him, he's already looking at me.

"What?" I giggle.

"I love you. So much." He sighs. I reach across the table and grab his hand.

"I love you." Our waiter comes back and takes our orders. The rooftop is completely empty, which is nice. We don't have to worry about anyone seeing us.

"Come back with me." He randomly says.

"To tour? We'd have to leave tomorrow." I tell him.

"The next show is in Toronto, on the 6th." He says. So we would have a few days to stay here then leave.

"Alright, I'll come back." I tell him. He smiles and kisses my hand. Our food comes and of course, he steals some of mine. He always does.

I really love this man. It's so crazy that we've been friends for 25 years but I think we've always loved each other and never realized it. He's the one I want to marry. If he were to ask me now, I would say yes.

"Cmon, I want to dance." He says after we eat. I give him a confused look but stand up when he grabs my hand.

"There's no music?" Right as I say this, a song starts playing. He pulls me to the middle of the roof and wraps his arms around me.

"So uh, I wrote this song for you. It was meant to be a 25th anniversary but I ruined that." He says. I don't respond but listen to the lyrics. 

**play song**

'From the way you smile to the way you look
You capture me unlike no other
From the first hello, yeah, that's all it took
And suddenly we had each other

And I won't leave you
Always be true
One plus one, two for life
Over and over again

So, don't ever think I need more
I've got the one to live for
No one else will do, and I'm telling you
Just put your heart in my hands
Promise it won't get broken
We'll never forget this moment
Yeah, we'll stay brand-new cause I'll love you
Over and over again'

I start crying at the lyrics which makes him tear up.

"It's beautiful. When did you write this? And who's singing it?" He wipes my eyes. I love this man so much.

"A few months ago. Nathan Sykes helped me with it. Guess I've known for a while that I love you." He chuckles. I kiss him with all the love I have. He smiles in the kiss which makes me smile. When he pulls away, I'm still in tears.

"Um Nonna gave me this today. I'm guessing it's her way of giving me permission." He reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a box. He opens it and I see her old engagement ring.

"What do you say? Wanna go another 25 years with me?" He asks. I just nod, unable to speak. He slips the ring on my finger and I kiss him again.

If you would've asked me if I loved him, a few years ago, I would've said yes but not how I love him now. I never would've thought I'd be marrying my best friend but I wouldn't have it any other way.

After he pays, we walk down to the church and he has to take some pictures. The driver picks us up an hour later and we go back to Nonna's. We have to be quiet because everyone's asleep.

"Can you unzip me?" I ask him and turn around. He has other ideas though. He slowly unzips it then drags his fingers down my back, making me shiver. He moves the straps off my shoulders and let's the dress fall to the ground. He's seen me in a bikini before and in my undergarments but this is drastically different. I kick off my heels and hear him taking his jacket off. I decide to turn around even though I'm terrified. He unbuttons his shirt and throws it somewhere. He quickly takes his pants off before walking closer to me and tracing my body with his fingers. He starts walking me backwards and I hit the bed, falling back. I move my way up the bed as he follows me, never taking his eyes off of me.

"You're beautiful." He whispers and kisses my chest. He removes my bra and throws it somewhere. I go to cover myself, suddenly feeling self conscious.

"No, look at me. You're gorgeous. Don't cover up." He kisses my lips then goes down my body. The rest of our clothing is removed and he grabs my hands before making love to me.

"I love you." He groans. I squeeze his hands and wrap my legs around his waist.

"I love you."