Ch. 25

We just landed in Toronto. Nat is going to meet us later for the show. She's a big fan. I still haven't told her, I'd like to do it in person. We did FaceTime his family and told them. They were all excited. His mum wants to start planning the wedding but Niall and I haven't even thought that far. We're taking it day by day. I think we should also tell the fans but he's a very private person.

Currently, we're getting ready for tonight's concert. He's rehearsing and I'm waiting on Nat. She should be here soon.

"Hey, Andie, someone's here for you." A security guard says. That must be her. I thank him and walk to the front. She's standing at the front so I run to hug her.

"Andie!" She screams as I hug her.

"How have you been?!" I ask when we pull apart.

"Great! How are you? What do you have to tell me?" She asks. We start walking back to the dressing room.

"Well... Niall and I are-" I'm stopped by Niall running to me and kissing me.

"Hi baby. Hey Nat. How're you?" She looks so confused and shocked.

"Are you ok?" I ask her. She's just standing there, staring at us.

"Nat!" I snap my fingers in her face and she finally looks at me.

"Whe-How? What?" Shes still confused.

"Uh well we realized we love each other and also we're engaged." I lift my hand up to show her the ring. She starts screaming and takes my hand to look at the ring better.

"It's about damn time! Ah! I'm so happy for you two!! Omg when's the wedding?" She bounces up and down, making me laugh.

"We haven't gotten that far yet but I will need a maid of honor. What do you say?" I ask her, which makes her scream again.

"Yes, yes! Of course! And Niall! Why didn't you tell me you were going to propose?! I'm the best friend!" She jokingly yells at him.

"This literally happened 3 days ago and Nonna gave me the ring that very day. I'm sorry." He chuckles. She scowls at him and there's a smile behind it.

"You're forgiven. That's such a pretty ring." We all walked into the dressing room and Niall went to shower. Nat and I catch up on everything that's happened. I haven't seen her in months. She now has a boyfriend, Sam. He works with her. She seems genuinely happy.

"So!! Tell me everything!" She says as we sit down.

"Ok, there's a lot. When we first started tour, Josh the drummer, seemed interested in me. Niall got jealous but didn't say anything, instead started ignoring me. We all went out later that night and he got tipsy. A few of us left around 3. Niall came knocking at my door at 5, saying I wasn't in his bed. We got into his room and he said he loved me. I was shocked and I thought he was just drunk but he wasn't. He kissed me. Oh also, we kissed a while ago right after he and Hailee broke it off but didn't speak of it again. A few days after he kissed me, Josh decided to kiss me and Niall saw. We had this big fight and I came here. Niall followed a week later and Nonna gave him her ring which he gave me the other night." I tell her. That's kind of the shortened version. So much has happened in the last few weeks.

"Damn... thats intense. So tell me, how did he ask you?"

"He played me this song he wrote, I still don't know the name, he hasn't told me. We were dancing and he just pulled the ring out an goes 'what do ya say? Wanna go another 25 years with me?' And of course i said yes." Niall walks out of the bathroom, in a towel.

"And I'm so glad you did." He kisses me, making me smile. I hand him his clothes he'll wear for the meet n greet and he walks back into the bathroom.

"That was so cute. I'm so glad you two are finally together. I can't tell you how many times he has complained to me about your past boyfriends. He never liked any of them. And then you would always complain about his girlfriends. You two would go round and round then finally figured out you love each other." She giggles. I never knew he complained about my past boyfriends. I never liked his girlfriends, they were always bitchy.

"Yea, because they were all pricks!" Niall yells from the bathroom. I roll my eyes. They weren't all that bad.

"They weren't all bad." I sigh.

"Yes, they were babe. Especially David. He just pissed me off." He shouts. He walks out of the bathroom and gets in the chair for Alex to do his hair. She's just been listening in this whole time.

"Yea well, Hailee pissed me off just as much." I smirk and walk over to him.

"Me too, baby, me too." He sighs and wraps his arm under my bum.

"Ugh we need to start planning! I can plan the whole thing! I need a venue! Where are you thinking?" Uh ok? Guess we're wedding planning? I don't even know where to start. I look at Niall, who's silently pleading with me to change the subject. I don't blame him. We just started dating then got engaged, plus we're in the middle of tour.

"Uh Nat, we don't know anything. We just started dating and now we're engaged. We're both in the middle of touring so I think we both want to wait until after this is over go start planning anything. We like things how they are now. When we start planning, you will be our first phone call." I tell her. I know she's excited, so am I but we're so busy right now. I can't wait to be married to him but right now just isn't the time.

"Ok, I understand. But I better be your first call."

My Best Friendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें