Chapter 10 : Love Is Strong

The next day, the two girls arrived together at school. Jane couldn't stop smiling, she had spent an amazing night with her. Well, they just slept in the same bed, but the heat of Max's body was making her feel great. She just loved being with her.

- "Are you practicing after class?" Max asked.

- "Yeah, the Winter dance is a long way away, but as I play just a few songs and I work a lot, they prefer beginning soon, which is not a bad thing, I guess."

- "I can't wait to see you playing, it will be cool."

- "Yeah, maybe I'll sing too," Jane said.

- "Really!? I've never heard you sing! Are you gonna sing your unknown French songs?"

- "I don't know, I don't think you're all ready for French music."

- "If you don't, maybe I could have a private session, no?"

- "I don't know, you need to deserve it!"

- "Oh, okay, it's like that. Well, I'll find a way to deserve it."

Jane chuckled, making smile her friend. The two girls kept walking in the halls to reach their lockers. Sadly, the same blonde girl was waiting for them. Jane and Max looked at each other with the same not surprised expression, sighed, and went to their lockers.

- "Hi, Abigail, did you miss me?" Jane asked, opening her locker.

- "Don't play smart ass with me, Slut," Abigail replied.

- "Be careful of what you're saying," Max intervened with angry eyes.

- "I don't have orders to take from a girl who gives her ass to the first boy she talks to! You're both disgusting, no boys want to date you for a reason, especially you, Jane, you're a piece of shit, your mother was certainly ashamed of you!"

Jane lost her amused smile. This girl had no limits. How did she dare talking about her mother like that!? She had no respect for anyone! Not even dead people! Jane saw red, she hated talking about her mother, but she hated more when bitches like Abigail were doing it, especially to say mean things like that just to have a reaction.

- "Go eat shit, Abigail!" Max replied. "What's wrong with you!? Get the fuck out of here before I kick your ass!"

- "You wouldn't," Abigail snapped.

Max quickly walked to her, grabbed her by her jacket, and raised her before flattening her on the ground.

- "Wanna bet!?"

Abigail was terrified, it was the first time someone had answered her like that. Max didn't want to let go her grab, the fear in Abigail's eyes was too pleasant, and seeing her struggling like that to get out of it was too satisfying to let her do. She was panicking, and Max was loving it. She kept crushing her body on the ground, wanting her to suffer like she made suffer everyone around. But Jane's hand on her shoulder brought her back to Earth.

- "It's okay, Max."

- "No, it's not! She is an asshole, a cockroach! She can't talk to people like that without consequences!"

- "Don't get in trouble because of her. She is not worth it."

Max agreed, but she still wanted to destroy this girl. Max took a moment to think about it before releasing her hands which were red because of the pressure. The blonde girl didn't stay longer. She crawled on the ground before standing to go away. Max stood, a bit dazed, and just realized that she could have killed that girl if Jane hadn't stopped her. Would have it been a bad thing? For Max, yes and no. Being got ridden of Abigail would have been the best thing ever, but she would have problems with Police and finished in prison, so yeah, it wasn't that worth it.