Stigmatophilia🔞 | Park Jimin

•𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀•
Sexual arousal from body modifications such as piercings and tattoos.

A sigh escaped my lips as I looked at the time and it was already 2:34am. Jimin was on a mafia business trip and has gone for about 6 months. The room was dark and I heard the door open, a dark figure appeared, my breathing was unsteady as my heart was beating at an irregular pace. "Baby, it's me." The voice spoke and I breathe out in relief. I ran up to Jimin and wrapped my arms around his waist and breathed in his expensive cologne, making me sigh in content.

"Baby, I missed you so much." I squeezed him tightly and his chest rumbled as a chuckle escaped his lips and caressed my hair softly. "I miss you too beautiful." His soft husky voice spoke out.

I turned around to turn the light on and faced back to Jimin and I gasped when I saw him. He had 2 new piercings, one on his right eyebrow and a septum. I also noticed he has gotten a full neck and arm tattoo down to his knuckles since I last saw him. I took his arm in my hand and traced along his design with my fingers. "You like em'?" I heard the smugness in his voice, but I didn't reply, my mind was clouded by lust, seeing his piercing and tattooes made me aroused, making my panties soak from the sight of him.

I took his index fingers, sticking it into my mouth and sucking on it while making eye contact, Jimin's eyes darkened more in lust. He wrapped his hand around my neck and slammed me against the wall, making me quiver under his touch.

"Where did your confidence go? You were a dirty slut a few seconds ago." He growls, ripping my panties off, goosebumps were all over my body as I felt the cold air on my dripping pussy.

He inserted a finger into my pussy, feeling how he slides in perfectly due to my wetness. "My piercings and tattoos made you this wet princess?" He whispered in my ear as he entered another finger and pumped it in and out of me in a fast motion, making me moan continuously. He curled his fingers to hit my g-spot, I threw my head back as my legs twitch convulsively. He took his fingers out of me, making me whine from the loss of touch which made Jimin let out a breathy chuckle.

He took off his trousers and boxers and his erected member sprung out, it was big and veiny and his reddened tip was filled with precum. He taps my thigh, making me wrap my legs around his waist. He aligns himself at my entrance and slams into me immediately not allowing me to adjust to his size. My eyes rolled back, feeling him filling me up and stretching me out perfectly.

"Fuck...your pussy tightened a lot over these 6 months huh?" He grunts in my neck, feeling his breath tickling it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I moved eagerly on his member. "Such a needy pup aren't you?" He cooes as he slapped my ass a couple of times and thrusted deeply inside me, feeling his tip hit my womb repeatedly.

"Y-yes daddy, please fucking wreck me." I whimpered as I felt the burning sensation of his slaps. "With pleasure sweetheart." He spoke in a husky tone and I felt his smirk against my skin. He gave short but hard thrusts, making my eyes tear up from the pleasure and it trickled down my reddened cheeks. "O-oh my god.." I cried out as I felt him pounding into my g-spot, black spots clouded my vision.

"That's a good girl, taking daddy's cock so good." His grip on my neck tightened as I felt his member twitch in me as my pussy pulsates around him.

"F-fuck you're gonna make daddy cum, puppy." He puts his hands on my hips, thrusting in me more rapidly, him grunting with each thrust and I felt a tight knot forming in the pit of my stomach, I unravelled on him, coating my cum on him as he fills me up with his own cum.

I collapsed on him, burying my face in his neck as I tried to catch my breath with him still in me. He pulled my head back with my hair, making me look him in the eyes, staring me down like a predator looking at its pray. "And did I allow you to cum you filthy mutt?" I licked my lips in nervousness and shook my head timidly. "No daddy..." he thrusted upwards again, making me whine from the overstimulation. "D-Daddy I'm too sensitive.."

"I don't fucking care, you take it like the good slut you are as I corrupt your beautiful body, understood?"