Rules and Form

I do already have a RP collection centered around situations, but this one is centered around characters. I will still be adding to both collections.

Before starting any Rps with me, please read these rules first.

1. Before leaving comments on any of my characters and trying to RP with them, I'd ask you to make at least two characters in the comments of this page. Using the form below, create at least one tiny or human-sized character and create one giant character.

2. I'm fine with doing either NSFW and SFW RPs. NSFW RPs will be done strictly in private messages.

3. Please, no controlling of my characters.

4. I am fairly open when it comes to the species and races of the characters in the RP. I'm fine with humans, furries, anthros, and all kinds of fantasy races. As long as there is interactions between a giant being and a much smaller one, I'm usually good.

5. I can do cruel or evil giants and giantess, but those tend to be villainous side characters. When I play as the giant or giantess, I tend to play them gentle and maybe playfully sexual when the scenario calls for it.

6. I'm also fairly open will a decent amount of giant/giantess related fetishes, but the ones I do NOT do are: scat/feces, peeing, farting, armpit, butt insertion, smelly, sweaty and all around grosser fetishes. Most other fetishes are fine.

7. Sometimes real life gets busy and it might take some time replying to RP's. So, please be patient with me. I will try my best to get to everyone's in a timely fashion.

—————————————

The Form

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Height:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
SFW or NSFW:
Powers (if any):
Likes/Dislikes (optional):
Backstory (optional)