Bryant Williams the Unstable Shifter

Name: Bryant Williams

Age: 24

Gender: Male (His original and natural form is a human male. However, he has the physical ability to transform into different genders and species. He doesn't have full control of his powers. Whatever his physical gender happens to be, he always sees himself as a male.)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'11" (However, his size can vary greatly from very small to very large. He can be tiny, giant, or human-sized.) 

Species: Human (However, that can vary depending on what reality he is in at the moment. He has the ability to change into different species and creatures, but doesn't fully have control over that power.)

Appearance: (Art does not belong to me. It is possibly going to be just a place holder until I'm better with Daz3D and Blender.)

(However, he has the ability to change his appearance, gender, size, and species

(However, he has the ability to change his appearance, gender, size, and species. He just doesn't have full control of it, yet and it can change depending on what reality he wakes up in.)

Personality: Kind, Caring, Friendly, and Confused. By all accounts, Bryant seems like your average nice guy. He's kind and friendly to everyone he meets, even if he has to fake a smile to the terrible people he might come across from time to time. He can often get along with anyone, save for the truly despicable and evil. Ever since he discovered his powers, he can often come off as being confused. He's had to deal with many alternate realities and living separate lives for a few years now. It could be difficult for him to remember just what reality and life he's currently in. He could randomly wake up in a different reality with a different body and a different life any day. He has yet to fully control this power.

Likes:

People, in general. (Likes spending time with others and not feeling alone.)

Waking up in the same bed he fell asleep in. (He is always relieved when he stays in a reality for more than one day. It gets less confusing for him.)

Kind Giantess. (Most of the realities he shifts back and forth to have him at a drastically different size to others. When he happens to be tiny or in a world of giants, he appreciates a gentle giantess protecting him.)

Tiny people. (When he wakes up in a realty where he's a giant, he does his best to protect the tinier beings. He can relate to some of their situations.

Dislikes:

Cruel giants/giantess.

Bullies.

Failing to protect people from monsters and giants.

Dying. (He's died quite a few times in other realities. While he always wakes up in another reality or in another body after dying, dying still hurts and traumatizing.)

Being alone.

Being called a monster.

Backstory:

Bryant was quite the normal guy, until his eighteenth birthday. On the morning after his eighteenth birthday, he found himself no longer in his bed, but in the cleavage of a sleeping giantess! You could imagine how it was quite a shock for not only him but the giant girl finding him between her breasts. Thankfully, she was too tired to be mad and allowed him to explain that he had no idea what was going on. Having nowhere else he could go without the giant world being dangerous to him, he was lucky that the giantess was a kind being and allowed him to stay with him. She researched and tried to find a way to get him back to his world, but she started to grow fond of him and he grew fond of her.

One day, he woke up in his own bed, eighteen again, and back home. He wondered if it had all been a dream, but a week later, he ended up in a different giant world!

It turns out that he has an ability to enter different worlds, or at least he thinks so. Yet, no matter how much he's tried to control it, he could never do so. It's more like he's a portal magnet and constantly getting sucked up into different worlds randomly. When he enters a world he's already been too, he resumes where that world left off. He's also found out that he's not always human when he enters different worlds. There was one world he was sent to where his body transformed into a giant female naga!!! Other times, his body will transform into one of the dominant species in the world if it is unlivable to humans. Sometimes in worlds where humans never existed, such as a world with only neko and tiny neera, he transforms into a neera. There is no way for him to control this either.

He tried keeping track of all these lives and all these worlds by keeping a journal, but it nearly drove him insane. 

Even when he dies in a world, he just wakes up in another world. If he should ever come back to the world he previously died in, his body is transformed into a different species of that planet!

Scenarios: 

1. Bryant wakes up in a world he's not been before. He happens to either be tiny or human-sized in this particular world. (I'll let you decide if what species and what gender he wakes up as.) You however are a giant (if Bryant is human-sized) or human-sized (if Bryant is tiny). You come across him and the scenario in which you find him is totally up to you.

2. Bryant wakes up in a world he's not been before. He happens to giant of human-sized in this particular world. (I'll let you decide if what species and what gender he wakes up as.) You happen to be human-sized (if Bryant is a giant) or tiny (if Bryant is human-sized). You end up coming across Bryant in any scenario you'd like.

3. The world he wakes up in is a world Bryant has already been. Whatever size, species, or gender you'd like him to be, it's something he's already been. You two actually know each other in this scenario and are well acquainted. The relationship is up to you.

4. Custom Scenario.