Gwinn the Barbarian Outcast

Name: Gwinn

Age: 28

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Height: 200 feet

Species: Giant

Appearance: (Art does not belong to me. It is possibly going to be just a place holder until I'm better with Daz3D and Blender. Please dismiss the magically orb.)

Personality: Fearless, blunt, bold, strong, protective, and caring

Personality: Fearless, blunt, bold, strong, protective, and caring. When people first encounter Gwinn, it's understandable they would be fearful of her. Gwinn hails from a tribe of giant barbarians making her among the strongest and biggest giants in the realm. Her fearless and bold nature makes her always ready for a fight. She loves testing her strength whenever possible. She's quiet, often speaking only when necessary and often only telling it how it is. This makes her a silent, imposing figure to someone human-sized.

However, there is a protective and caring side to Gwinn. If the human-sized beings she encounters are good people, they really have nothing to fear from her. In fact, she's willing to protect strangers of the smaller variety, especially from other giant beings. While she's not afraid to show her protective side and combat large foes, she only lets her softer more caring side out among people she trusts.

Likes:

Loves to start a brawl, especially with other giants and large monsters. She's always looking for ways to test her might.

Looking after tinier folk that can't defend themselves from larger beings. Though, she might not admit it openly.

People admiring her strength and looking up to her.

Getting approval and being accepted by other giant beings.

Dislikes:

Giant beings and monsters that use their powers on the defenseless.

Being called weak.

Being reminded of her past and old tribe.

Loosing control of her rage and realizing after she's done something terrible.

Backstory: Gwinn lives in a fantasy world full of giants, humans, fairies, tinies, and other fantasy races. The continent she was born on is split into two separate countries. One is large in scale with giant versions of all races, monsters, animals, and flora, while the other is scaled normally by human standards. Gwinn is an inhabitant of the giant country and was born into a barbarian tribe of giants. Nothing was more valued in the tribe than strength. Survival of the fittest was the motto of the tribe. The weak were considered a liability. Gwinn was the runt of her family and often discriminated for her weakness. She spend years building her strength and trying to prove to her tribe that she wasn't a liability, but nothing seemed to be good enough for her tribe.

Eventually, she became an outcast and was driven out of the tribe. She traveled closer to the forest that split the two countries. She came upon a human being harassed by an ogre. She easily defeated the ogre and saved the human. Grateful for her help, the human brought her to a human village. She quickly became the protector of the human village.

Scenarios:

1. You are a human or another human-sized being. You are traveling through the forest when you come open a large beast or monster. You try to defend yourself or flee, but you were clearly outmatched. Suddenly, a giantess swooped down and saved you from the creature. What do you do?

2. You live in the human village that Gwinn protects. You've been attracted to this giantess for quite some time now, but been too afraid to tell her. One day, you find the courage to confront the giantess protect her. You were going to confess your attraction to her no mater what.

3. You are a giant being. For whatever reason, you traveled out of giant country into the human one. You come upon a human village, but curiously, you also discover a giantess protecting the village. What do you do?

4. Custom Scenario.