Bethany Moore

Name: Bethany Moore

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: Her size can range from 6'1" to 300 feet tall!

Species: Human

Appearance: (Art does not belong to me. It is possibly going to be just a place holder until I'm better with Daz3D and Blender.)

What she used to look like before the change:

After she became a giantess:

Personality: Reserved, "nerdy", kind, and self-conscious. Bethany wasn't the stunning beauty she is now. She was once the nerdy, quiet girl in the school that went unnoticed save for a few friends. While the formula she created morphed her body and gave her size-altering powers, she's still the same girl on the inside. She doesn't have the confidence and self-esteem you might think she has and can sometimes be oblivious when it comes to compliments. She might even think compliments about her looks are people making fun of her. Though, she's slowly getting used to her new body. She tries to use her size powers as often as she can, helping people out however she can.

Likes:

Comic books, superheroes, roleplaying, video games, etc. (if it could be called nerdy by someone else's standards, there is a possibility she likes it.)

Kind hearted people.

Being noticed, even if it takes her having to grow into a giantess.

Helping people out. Sometimes she feels like a superhero with her new powers.

Using her size altering powers whenever she can.

Dislikes:

Bullies

Complements (It actually makes her uncomfortable, most of the time, unless it's from a friend she knows)

Going unnoticed and being ignored.

Backstory: 

Bethany was an unpopular girl in high school. She was the reserved, smartest student in her year. People outside of her clique often referred to her as the nerd. She had friends that had the same likes as her, but apart from them, she went unnoticed to the rest. She longed to be noticed, to be more outgoing, and to be popular, even if it the limelight didn't last.

She developed a concoction she believed could make her beautiful and more eye catching. She realized just how such a thing sounded like something a mad scientist might do, but she went through with it, nonetheless. It indeed altered her appearance. Her hair turned blonde, her eyes turned blue, her legs grew longer, she became taller and her shape more sexy. People could hardly recognize her. Even her friends and family had to double-take as they thought she was a stranger. She made this change during her first year of college to make a new name for herself. She indeed became popular as a result. 

However, a side effect she never could have predicted caused her to grow uncontrollable tall, one day. The growth didn't seem like it would end. She burst through the college classroom and ended at over one-hundred feet tall. It took some time, but she did manage to figure out she could will her size to grow or shrink. She now has complete control of it.

Scenarios:

1. This scenario is going to be when her powers just got started. It's the first day of college and Bethany looks completely different. You are either a friend of hers, a past bully, or someone who never noticed her before. She's getting a lot of attention now with causes her to blush. During onw of the classes you and her are in, she starts getting bigger. Soon, the desk breaks under her and her body continues to grow. She bursts out of the school, not gigantic!

2. Bethany has had her powers long enough that she's learned how to use them. Her size altering powers have become quite normal for her. You can either be a friend of hers, a person with a crush on her, or maybe someone she saves using her powers.

3. Custom Scenario.