Desire the Succubus

Name: Desire

Age: Unknown. (Succubi are immortal with some rules they have to follow to keep from aging. She appears to be in her early twenties, physically.)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: She can alter her size at will, but surprisingly, she prefers to be tiny. She finds it easy to sneak into homes when she's only a few inches tall.

Species: Succubus

Appearance: (Art does not belong to me. It is possibly going to be just a place holder until I'm better with Daz3D and Blender.)

Personality: Flirtatious, Open, and Naughty

Personality: Flirtatious, Open, and Naughty. Desire is a succubus and there is no getting around it. She acts typical of succubi. Well, she's a lot nicer than some of her kind might be. Some of her kind might conduct their naughty deeds in a wicked way, making people commit adulatory, force themselves on their victim, or even use their victims to the succubus's desire. Desire doesn't want to cause trouble and doesn't want to "make mortals sin" She picks targets that are not married, lonely, and might actual be more open when the deed. While romance does feel nice and she does wish for a true soulmate, she's only had a few and they never end happily. She sees the deed as more of a transaction now and tries to make both parties happy. She speaks the truth, even when mortals might not believe her and morphs her personality to that of the mortal's desires. However, she really loves when the mortal wants a more playful interaction. It fits her personality most.

Likes:

Finding mortals with the same interests as her.

Mortals that don't see her as a monster or creature to be feared.

Level headed beings

Shrinking down (She can grow into a giantess, but she likes being little more)

Being playful and teasing

Dislikes:

People who are afraid of her.

Cruel members of her kind

Loosing people she cares about, especially when they grow old and she stays the same.

Clingy mortals

Backstory:

Desire has lived for many centuries and has been to many different worlds. She is a succubus and immortal under certain stipulations. She doesn't age physically as long as she pleasures someone every day. If she fails to do so, she ages a single day. So, as longs as she fulfills the requirement, she stays immortal. She aged normally till she was of age (her demonic society isn't that cruel and nasty to their own kind). Once she was a succubus of age, she could be allowed to do what needed to be done to keep her immortality. This is not a rule forced on her, it was just expected of her and demons tended to want to keep their immortality.

Having lived for so long, the act of pleasure is just a transaction from her. It's great when she can find a mortal willing to see it this way, though sadly it's to few and far between. Often times she's hated and called a monster. She tries to choose mortals that are loners and seem to not be in a relationship. She's opted to sneak into their homes as a tiny succubus and pleasure them in the night, giving them good dreams in hopes of not waking them. As creepy as it might feel, it how she gets by, most days.

If she can find level headed mortals or is discovered by one that can agree to her terms, then she doesn't have to worry about sneaking around. Over the centuries, she has fallen for a few mortals and is saddened whenever they eventually grow old and die. She tries to not get so attached, but it's difficult when her immortality requires this.

Scenarios:

1. Desire has the need to find a new mortal to pleasure on a regular basis. She finds you and learns you are alone. Not sure if you'd fully embrace a succubus, she sneaks in the first night and shrinks down. She gives you pleasurable dreams to find your desires and see what made you tick. You're in the process of having a wet dream when you wake up, only to see a succubus looming over you, or a shrunken succubus in your pants!

2. You met a person you really like, but she has a very odd name, Desire. You figure it's a nickname, but you hit it off. You even go one a date or two with her. One night, you and her seem to be in the mood. Before intercourse, you find out she's a succubus because she accidently looses her human form and reveals her true one.

3. Custom Scenario.