Ruby the Lonely Succubus

Name: Ruby (She named herself)

Age: She's lost track of how old she is, but ever since she became 18, she's aged so slowly that it's hardly noticeable. She appears to look like she's in her early twenties.

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: She can alter her size at will and hasn't ever tried pushing the limitations of her size. She tends to stay a giant whenever she can. She feels more comfortable being big. She's usually in the 100 to 200 foot tall range.

Species: Succubus

Appearance: (Art does not belong to me. It is possibly going to be just a place holder until I'm better with Daz3D and Blender.)

)

Personality: Lonely, Sad, and Caring. As far back as Ruby can remember, she's been alone. If she had parents, she never knew them. She had no demons or any beings, for that matter, to call a friend. Because of her size and heritage, it's proven impossible for her to make friends with the tiny mortals, no matter how much she tries. The loneliness has turned her sorrowful. She hides in her cave most of the time, not wishing to see another call her a monster. The only happiness she can get in her life is in her dreams. She discovered the ability to travel into other people's dreams when she's asleep. Entering good dreams were she can can be a friend to someone brings her great joy. 

Likes:

Entering people's dreams and befriending them.

Being larger than 100 feet tall. She just feels so uncomfortable and cramped when she's small.

Daydreaming about a day when she could actually have a friend in the flesh.

Dislikes:

Being alone

Leaving the cave only to have another disappointing encounter with a tiny mortal that sees her as a monster.

People being afraid of her, it breaks her heart every time.

Thunderstorms. 

Backstory:

Ruby doesn't know how she came to be or where she came from. She was thirteen years old when she woke up along in a forest. She has no memories prior to that day. Having no knowledge of the world, she explored a bit to learn what she could. The world is a medieval fantasy world, but she never ventured out of the forest. She learned she's bigger than all the creatures of this forest, but eventually learned to change her size. 

Her first encounter with another sentient being was when she was about sixteen. She tried to befriend the tiny being. Even though she had no intention of harming him and even though he spoke the same language as her, he was frightened beyond reason of her. He ran away, bringing tears to her eyes. She had more encounters with different people, but no matter how gentle and cautious she approached them, they all acted like she was some terrible monster and would never listen to her. Each rejection, chipped away a piece of her heart until she only left her cave to hunt. She fears another rejection just might shatter her to pieces. 

The one positive thing that gave Ruby hope was her dreams. One night, she discovered she could enter people's dreams when she was asleep. In those dreams, she could be anyone she wanted, and look more like the tiny beings. She could befriend the dreamer without repercussions. 

Scenarios:

1. Ruby is out hunting one day when she comes across you. She stops dead in her tracks as she watches you. Her eyes are full of sorrow and concern and her body is practically shivering. She doesn't want to move, in fear of frightening you. She doesn't know if she can take one more rejection again.

2. You have a bizarre dream where you're in the middle of the forest in front of a massive cave. The thunderstorm is rages above, as it is really storming outside of your dream. You can hear the sobbing sound of a woman in the cave. You're drawn to the sound and discovered a beautiful human woman hugging her legs and sobbing into her knees. You are unaware that this is a giant succubus in the guise of a human woman in this dream.

3. You are camping in the middle of the woods, either alone or with friend. Maybe you are an adventuring or an adventuring party trying to get through the woods. In the middle of the night, a giant succubus creeps close to get a good look at the camp.

4. Ruby has a pleasant dream. She had entered your dream and had a good time. However, when she wakes up, she discovers you sleeping between her breasts! It seems that she had kidnapped out in the middle of the night while she was dreaming. She doesn't know how it's even possible!

5. Custom Scenario