James Smith

Name: James Smith

Age: 29

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'11"

Species: Human

Appearance: (Art does not belong to me. It is possibly going to be just a place holder until I'm better with Daz3D and Blender.)

Personality:

Personality:

Often shy and quite around new people. Around people he knows, he's much more outgoing. He can be quite adventurous and brave, often loving to explore and travel, which has gotten him in trouble in the past. He's quite kind and caring, ready to help those in need, probably due to all the fantasy stories he loves to read. He longs for mythical creatures of legends to be real and to discover someone of immense size or incredibly tiny.

Likes:

Exploring new places and environments.

Reading and writing (especially fantasy stories).

Watching movies or practically any kind.

Searching for signs of magic and mystical creatures.

Attracted to beings or gigantic size and beings as small as fairies.

Dislikes:

Bullies who abuse their powers.

Seeing people sad, helpless, or afraid. (He's compelled to help anyone in need, if he sees this).

Constant liars.

People who judge others too quickly.

Backstory:

(Currently James does not have a backstory. James Smith is one of my characters that's designed to be able to fit in most RP scenarios when needed. He's essentially one of my go to characters to use in RPs when some of my more unique characters don't fit in the specific scenarios and as such a fairy default, average character.)

Scenarios:

1. James was out on his usual hike in the woods. He had taken the majority of this dirt paths before, but he came upon a path he had not seen before. It seemed just as old as all the previous paths he had taken, but this one seemed hidden behind some brush. He decided to take the path, not knowing that he would discover someone who has been hidden from human eyes for a long time. You are some kind of mythical being or creature hiding deep in the woods. You can be a giant being or a tiny one (It's your choice as James is human-sized). While you were up and about, you discovered a curious thing, a male human walking along the path you had thought hidden from humans. He human has not spotted you yet. What do you do?

2. James was out on his usual hike in the woods. Suddenly, a portal to another world opened up before him. He was sucked into the portal. It closed behind him, leaving him stranded in a fantasy world full of giant and tiny beings he had only dreamt about before. You are a giant or tiny mythical being and you just witnessed a male human being spat out onto the forest floor via a portal. What do you do now that you see the human before you?

3. Or you can make up your own custom scenario for how your character meets James.