Pharaoh Cleo

Name: Pharaoh Cleo

Age: Immortal. She's lived for hundreds of years, but forever appears in her 20's

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 300 feet

Species: Neko or anthro (You choose what you prefer most)

Appearance: (Art does not belong to me. It is possibly going to be just a place holder until I'm better with Daz3D and Blender.)

Neko Version: 

Anthro Version: 

Anthro Version: 

Personality: Regal, proud, playful, and elegant. Because of her immortality, her immense size, and the vast number of human followers devoted to her, Cleo has gotten it in her head that she is a goddess. She rules over a land full of tiny devoted humans as both their pharaoh and their goddess. She is a fair and just ruler, only harming criminals and others that need to be punished. despite her high and mightiness, she still cares for the tiny humans and protects them from other immortals of her size that might wish to have her land and worshipers. She can often get bored as she's seen practically all that she could see and imagine. She does have means to travel to other alternate worlds and sometimes visits them briefly to capture new subjects that might worship her.

Likes:

Being worshiped and pampered by the tiny creatures of her territory.

Seeing anything new and exciting.

Dislikes:

Being bored.

Having other giant immortals come to her lands to try and steal her worshipers away from her.

Backstory: Cleo lives in a world mostly comprised of humans and other human-sized beings. However, there are a number of giant beings like herself that are immortal and with god-like powers. Cleo has lived way too many years to remember how her and the other gods and goddesses came to be. It's hard to even think back when she established herself as a goddess and ruler to the desert land she now overlooked. It's been so long that it feels as though it had always been so. She rules over the human-sized beings as a just and fair pharaoh as well as their supreme goddess. She watches over her subjects, cares for them, and protects them from other beings as big as her in exchange for their devotion to her.

Scenarios:

1. You are a human-sized citizen in the capital of Cleo's territory. The Pharaoh Cleo spends most of her days in the presence of the capital in a lavish palace fit for her size. One day, you get a summons to the palace. It seems the pharaoh/goddess wished for your presence, but for what you weren't sure of. What do you do?

2. You are a human not from the same world as Cleo. There are no giants in your world and everything is modern. Suddenly, a portal opens up in the city and a giantess pharaoh steps through it. She is looking to have a little fun in your world and possible find some humans to be part of her worshipers.

3. Custom Scenario.