Emily Smith

Name: Emily Smith

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'6"

Species: Human

Appearance: (Art does not belong to me. It is possibly going to be just a place holder until I'm better with Daz3D and Blender.)

Personality: Shy and quiet around strangers, but can be quite bossy when around people she's comfortable with

Personality: Shy and quiet around strangers, but can be quite bossy when around people she's comfortable with. She could be considered nerdy as she's into collecting superhero comics. She also collects Funko Pops. She can get obsessive with collecting new things.

Likes: 

Comics and superhero movies.

Funko Pops.

Collecting small and cute things.

Finds tiny animals adorable.

Starbucks.

Dislikes:

Heights

Things that are big and scary (Would be frightened of meeting giant beings, at first).

Stress (She can get stressed easily).

Backstory:

(Currently Emily does not have a backstory. She is James's younger sister and lives in an apartment in a large city. Emily Smith is one of my characters that's designed to be able to fit in most RP scenarios when needed. She's essentially one of my go to characters to use in RPs when some of my more unique characters don't fit in the specific scenarios and as such a fairy default, average character.)

Scenarios:

1. Emily lives in a big city in an apartment building. Despite her fear of heights, she lives pretty high up. It was a morning she did not have to work and slept in late. She woke up to the sounds of distant explosions and a strong rumbling. She sprung out of bed and looked out her windows. She could not see anything, but the booms were getting louder and the quakes grew stronger. It sounded like a giant's footfalls. She turned on the TV in time to discover a giant being roaming through the city. And it was close by! You are that giant being or creature and you pass by Emily's apartment just as she steps out onto the balcony. You spot her. What do you do?

2. Emily just moved into a new apartment, but something is odd about it. Sometimes, small objects disappear. Emily at first thought she was just misplacing things, but now she's convinced things are being taken. Smaller food like crackers and such go missing as well. She thought she could hear something scurrying in the walls. She wondered if she was experiencing rodent troubles. She bought some humane mouse traps and set them through the apartment. One morning, she discovers something in one of the traps, but it wasn't a mouse. It was a tiny person! It was you!

3. Custom scenario.