Sister Savior (Ep: 5)

Wendy, Phoebe, and Lilly were hanging out at the Prices' mansion. Wendy was still a bit mad at the Lopunny for their misadventure with the lifeguards. "So, Wendy," Jenny said as she tried to break the silence, "How are you doing?"

"A bit better after you, got me attacked by a Sharpedo," Wendy replied with a bit of an attitude.

"Come on," Phoebe said as she ate some snacks. "You're fine."

"Sorry, still a little mad at that."

"Yeah, I was just wanting to help out," Jenny said.

"Hey, where's Debbie?" Phoebe questioned.

"She said she was going to hang with Cleo around town," Lilly said. The Larvesta looked a bit down, this grabbed the Joltik's attention.

"Something wrong, Lilly?" Wendy asked.

"Well, it's Debbie. I'm a bit worried about her Ever since she's become a Dwebble she's been different, in more ways than one. She's been a bit more worrisome than when she was human. What if the virus is changing who she is."

"Look, Lilly, I know you're worried about your sister," Wendy said, "But she's still our friend. I'm sure she's still the same person... Pokemorph that we know." Lilly knew that she was only trying to cheer her up, but was still unsure. She left the living room and walked upstairs as she called Debbie on her phone, while Wyatt walked over to Wendy and the others, "Hey," he said.

"Wyatt, what are you doing here?" Wendy asked.

"When the girls said they were going shopping I bailed. I'm not going to get stuck shopping for dresses or makeup. Anyways, what's with the long face?"

"Jenny and I tried to help some lifeguards with a Sharpedo. But, I couldn't use any other move than String Shot."

"Wow, that's embarrassing."

"You'll be happy to know no one got hurt," Jenny said. "Even better than, the Sharpedo became a part of the lifeguard team."

"Alright, have you ever seen what a Sharpedo can do?"

"No, but Jenny said she trained with you," Wendy said to Wyatt.

"That lie's bigger than a Wailord."

"I knew it."

"I just wanted to help," Jenny sighed.

"Maybe you should've tried practicing using moves first," Wendy replied.

"Then this is where I come in," Wyatt said. "If it's battle you want to get in, then it's time for us to begin."

Elsewhere in town, Debbie and Jenny's siblings were getting smoothies when the Dwebble got her sister's call. "Hey, sis," Debbie said answering her phone, "What's up."

"Oh, nothing," Lilly replied, "Just wanting to know what you're doing."

"Cleo and I are just getting smoothies. I got cherry."

"Really? I thought you didn't like cherry."

"Well, I think it's growing on me."

Lilly began to worry again, this transformation might've affected her taste buds. "Okay. What else are you doing?"

"Well, Jenny said that Emily wanted to join ballet classes, so I ofered to help pick her tutu up. Plus, ballet kind of sounded fun."

"Fun?"

"Oh, sorry sis gotta go." Debbie hung up, leaving a worried Larvesta to sigh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lilly's parents were busy, so she called Alice to see if her mother could give her a lift. Della and Alice arrived at the mansion as a worried Larvesta stepped into the car. "Something wrong, Lilly?" Alice asked.

"Probably not," Lilly replied. "Downtown, please." Della drove away, leaving Lilly's friends behind.

"Ah, man," Wendy groaned, "I wanted Lilly to join in."

"It's her loss," Wyatt said as he put on a bandana. "Come on, I wanna see you throw electricity around. But it may cost you."

"What?"

"If I'm going to help you, I want something in return. Fifty Pokedollars an hour."

"You have to be joking."

"You want your older siblings to take you seriously?"

"How did you know?"

"I talk with your family at the barbeque, and you siblings had taken full advantage of your height. However, if you can use your attacks, you can show them who's the boss." Wendy smiled at this just as Jenny walked up wearing a yellow crop and matching sweatpants.