Anger Mangler (Ep 11)

Debbie, Cleo, Wyatt, and Emily, and were heading to flint gym with Wendy, Lilly, and Jenny. "So, how's your training been going?" Debbie asked.

"Pretty good," Jenny said, "I even been training with Jake."

"We haven't got that much training," Lilly said."I blame that Zoroark and Cofagrigus," Wendy said. "You guys worried about them attacking again."

"The police are preparing for that," Wyatt said. "If they're not stuffing their faces with doughnuts we should be fine."

When they got to the gym, they could hear somebody screaming inside. "WHY CAN'T I WIN A SINGLE BATTLE!" shrieked a voice.

"What was that?" Debbie asked a bit scared.

"Millie," Jenny said nervously. "Stay in the limo. I'm going to check it out." Jenny walked inside and found Millie the Mawhile throwing a fit. She was throwing rocks all over the place, with Eric and Sylvia blocking most of them. Sylvia saw the shiny Lopunny walked inside, she ran over to her and blocked a flying rock from hitting Jenny with her shield. "Sylvia, what's going on?"

"Well, Millie lost another battle," Sylvia explained. "It was supposed to help with Jake's confidence, but Millie just wants to be a baby. Eric, now!" Eric pounced on to Millie, stopping her tantrum."Got her," Eric cheered, refusing to let go of the angry Mawhile.

"Let me go," Millie cried.

"You have a problem."

"Agreed," Jenny said. She brought the others inside of the gym, as Sylvia found her son, Jake, who was hiding in the kitchen.

"So, what happened?" Cleo asked.

"Well, Jake got a cheap shot," Millie said. "You can't just use the same attack over and over."

"He is a fighting type," Emily commented, "So, he had an advantage."

"But I more experienced. I'm stronger than him.""Millie, you need to calm down," Sylvia said."Well, I'm sorry if your son has no idea how a battling works.""Eric, please take her to her room."

"Got it," Eric replied as he walked away with Millie in tow.

"How long has this been happening?" Wendy asked."Well, since Jake and Jenny started dating," Sylvia replied. "I just don't understand her anger."

Soon a minivan pulled up outside the gym, and Frankie the Flareon and her brother Mike the Jolteon stepped out. "Call me when you're ready to come home," Brenda the Sylveon said. "Love you."

"Love you too," Frankie said as she waved to her mother as she drove away. Frankie walked inside and saw the mess that Millie made. "What did I miss?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sylvia decided to help Frankie learn new moves, while the others sat in the kitchen as Eric walked in. "So, your friend's going first," he asked.

"Well, Frankie said she wanted to battle like us," Jenny said.

"Well, I could join her if..."

"No," Jake said, "Mom said she wanted Frankie to have a fair fight."

"How's Millie doing?" Cleo asked.

"Well, she bit me a couple of times," Eric said. "I swear she has problems."

"No kidding," Wyatt said. "We heard her scream from outside, in the limo."

"Is this is the first time this has happened?" Emily asked.