And Amy Makes Three (Ep 13)

The sun was setting over Brass Beach and beachgoers were heading home. "Well, this was a nice day," Hannah said. The moon was starting to show and made the sand on the beach look white.

"Yeah," Sharee said. "Kim, getting her car ready. See yah, girls." Sharee left with Kim as Shawn climbed down from his post.

As Shawn changed the beach flag to red over red, he quickly got a call. He answered his phone and saw he was having a video chat with Gallade. The Gallade wore a yellow jersey with a white 475 on it and he also wore grey sweatpants. His hair also seemed to be styled like a Gallade, a green helmet with a teal crest.

"Um, can I help you?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah, I thought you wouldn't recognize me," the Gallade said. "It's me, Gil Connor."

"Gil?"

"Yeah, Thora and I got ourselves injected with Pokemon DNA." Gil moved his phone's camera to show Thora, who was Mismagius with a bloated belly. Thora wore a black polo shirt with blue broomstick skirt and black stilettos.

"Thora, hey." Shawn turned to where Hannah, Flora, and Crystal were standing. "Hey, girls, the Connors are on."

"Really?" Hannah asked. She and the other girls walked over and Shawn showed them who was on the phone.

"Hello, girls," Thora said.

"Thora?"

"Yep, it's me."

"Is your baby still okay?" Flora asked a bit worried.

"Of course. The little one still cooking." Gil placed his hand on his wife's belly, double checking to see if his future child was still alright.

"So, Gil," Shawn said, "Why did you call?"

"Well, for one," Gil said, "I was just calling to see if you were okay, and vice-versa. Plus, we called to say we'd be heading over to the beach tomorrow."

"It would be nice to talk with you two again," Hannah said.

"It will. By the way, is that Crystal?" Thora asked.

"It's me," Crystal replied.

"Even better. See you tomorrow." Thora and Gil hung up as Shawn walked over to his car. He put his phone inside and took something out of the glove compartment. He was taken by surprise when a Lilipup and Pidgey Pokemorphs ran by, sliding over his car's hood.

"Hey, watch it!" Shawn shouted in anger.

The two Pokemorphs ran away from Shawn and ran into the lifeguard station and closed the door. Hannah saw them run inside the station and found that the Pokemorphs were pushing against the door, not wanting anyone to get in. "Kids, come on out," Hannah said.

Pidgey and Lilipup just pushed against the door harder. The lifeguards saw Kevin the Manectric cop walking over to them. "Did you see a Pidgey and/or Lilipup run by?" Kevin asked. Hannah pointed towards the station and Kevin helped her push the door open. Pidgey and Lilipup hid in the corner of the station. "Listen, kids, I don't want to hurt you, I just wanna help you. I'm going to take you to a new home, you'll have food, water, a warm bed, even a new family."

The scared Pokemorphs were still unsure about going with the cop. Crystal took a peak and saw that they both had only four-digit hands. "Excuse me, officer," Crystal said, "I think I can convince them." Crystal bent down in front of the scared Pokemorphs and showed them her hand. Both of them gasped. "You'll be safe. Just come out and he'll help you."

Holding Crystal's hands, the Pidgey and Lilipup walked with her towards Kevin's car. "Sir," Flora asked Kevin, "What'll happen to them?"

"Don't worry," Kevin said, "The people at Price Production are working on finding them homes." Kevin stepped back into his car and drove off with the Pidgey and Lilipup on board.

Shawn looked towards his girlfriend, noticing she was looking a bit upset. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's nothing," Flora replied.

"Well, Crystal and I are going to head home," Hannah said. The Huntail and Milotic walked away as Shawn held Flora's hand and walked towards the water.

"Shawn, what are you doing?"

"I wanted to show you something," Shawn replied. The Floatzel and Gorebyss walked into the water until they were fully submerged in the water. They swam out about a yard and Flora took a look out at the sea under the moonlight.

"Wow, this is beautiful. I never got to see it like this."

"Yeah. It's not as beautiful as you." The lifeguard couple nuzzled each other as they floated down to the bottom of the water.

"Your fur is so soft."

"Same with you." They nuzzled each others nose until Shawn released their hug. "Flora, there's something I've been wanting to ask you." Shawn reached for his swim trunks pocket but Flora heard whimpering.

She looked around and found a Popplio lying on the ocean floor. She quickly swam over to it and saw its tail had a large cut. "Oh my. Shawn, come and look at this."

Shawn kept his item in his pocket and swam over to the Popplio. "Yikes, it looks pretty bad."

"We need to help it. I'll take it back to my house."

"Okay, Flora, wait..." Before Shawn could say anything else, Flora swam back to shore carrying the Popplio. Shawn sighed and followed close behind.