A Lovely Crime (Ep 10)

One night at the Brass City jail, two guards were talking about Mayor Walker's plan. "So, you think he knows what he's going when he turning us into Pokemorphs?" one of the guards said.

"As long as I'm a flying type, I'll be happy," the other guard said. "Maybe female too."

"Really? You know, my wife says they hurt when they bounce." As they kept talking another guard walked up.

"You two can take the night off," he said, "I've got things taken care of here." The two guards walked off as the other one walked over to a cell where a woman was sulking on her bed.

"What now," she scoffed, "Another drill."

"I wouldn't say so," the guard replied turning into a Zoroark Pokemorph.

"What a minute, I know that voice. Tracy?"

"You know it."

"How did you become a Zoroark?"

"I got lucky. Let's get you out of here." Tracy unlocked the cell door and the woman ran over, hugged him, and kissed his cheek. "I missed you too, Tamera."

"Hey, who are you?" a guard cried. He, as well as his Throh, chased the Zoroark and prisoner. Tracy managed to maneuver around the prison by turning into an Aerodactyl. He flew into the air caring Tamera with him. When they got out of the prison, Tracy turned into a Mantine, which was going to be helpful considering the prison was built on an island surrounded by water.

This wasn't going to easy though, considering one of the guards had a Gyarados. "Hold on tight, Tammy." Tracy leaped away feet into the air and turned into a Greninja. Holding Tamera in his arms, he ran across the water, leaving the Gyarados in his dust. After getting to land, Tracy took Tamera into an old warehouse.

"Wow, so this your new hideout?" Tamera asked.

"Yeah, nobody knows about this place. It burnt down when I was a kid."

"So, how long have you been a Zoroark?"

"About a week before the flood. I've gotta say, it's pretty neat. It also helps during the flood I got this." Tracy showed his girl some vials with Pokemon DNA. "Pick your poison."

"What DNA is here?"

"I've got Mismagius DNA, Gardevoir, Absol. Take your pick." Tamera picked up a fourth vile and drank. "Baby I don't think that's how you do it. I stole this needle too." Tamera soon held her stomach in pain. Her eyes turned red as his skin started darkening. "Are you okay?"

"Tracy, I've never felt so alive!" Tamera started laughing like a maniac, much to Tracy's fear.

"You know what, screw it." Tracy joined in with the laughter.

They both looked at each other talk in unison, "This will be fun."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, Wendy and Lilly were hanging out at Alice's apartment. The living room across from the kitchen, the sofa was emerald green, a small wooden table sat in front of it, and the TV sat on another table sitting against the soft yellow wall. "Thanks for coming over girls," Alice said.

"No problem," Lilly said. "Our homes are still getting worked on due to the flood."

"I'm glad that most of our stuff survived," Wendy said. "I'm glad my room was fine."

"Great, there are a lot of old games you keep up there. Anyways, Alice what do you do here?"

"Well, my mom and I usually just sit around and watch TV. Or we read books. Mom's only transformed into an Alakazam for about a month."

There was soon a knock at the door. "Alice, I forgot my keys," Della Jones said from outside.

"You're sure it's not in your purse?" Donna the Maractus asked.

"I double-checked, twice."

"Relax girls," said another rather sassy voice, "I've got this." A hairy peach-colored hand crawled under the door and opened it revealing the revealed Della and Donna, as well as a Gourgeist Pokemorph, much to Alice's shocked. The Abra hid behind the couch in fear. "Whoa, Alice, calm down. It's just me, Hilda Porter. You know, the history teacher."