𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

LILY MADE SURE that her yellow bow tie was perfectly in the center of her white button up.

the new school year meant a new start for lily, even though not really.

the girl smoothed out her dark gray skirt and made sure that there wasn't a single thread that was out of place from her matching gray sweater.

lily would've worn a black cape with a dash of hufflepuff colors, but decided against it as she wasn't a fan of them.

her squeaky clean black shoes clicked with each step she took. smiling, she skipped to the dining hall, arriving first at the slytherin table.

"AHEM! mr. malfoy, it seems that your...uhhh...tie is out of place", lily tried to professionally say, making blaise snort.

"oh no. I'm in trouble by the hufflepuff prefect. please let me off this once", draco sarcastically said as he watched the little girl grin.

"it's okay!! since you've always been quite the studious student, I'll let you off this once", lily giggled as she pretended to fix draco's slytherin tie.

"why thank you, my dear superior. even though I'm a prefect too".

"you're a prefect?!"

lily's eyes shimmered in amazement at draco's badge, that indeed showed his status.

"obviously. it was bound to happen", draco boasted.

"well good job dray!! I'm so proud", lily cheered as she stuck her arms out to draco.

the boy immediately picked her up, having to have gotten used to letting the girl cling to him when she wasn't with the weasley twins.

"GEORGIE!! FREDDIE!!", lily yelled, waving her arms like crazy and making draco extremely annoyed.

the girl was about to hop off draco's lap until she felt a pair of arms restraining her from doing so.

"dray, what are yo—"

draco immediately stabbed a scone, making it crumble in half and the people near him stop and stare for a moment.

"u-um...is he okay?", lily whispered to crabbe who covered his mouth to stop himself from snorting.

crabbe nodded his head.