𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

FRED AND GEORGE were luckily not punished, as there was no concrete evidence that they had specifically cut out part of umbridge's dress and pasted it on little lily's costume.

"mione, can you help me wash my hair tonight??", lily sweetly asked, to which the girl obviously agreed.

"of course! is professor snape busy?"

"mhm. papa said that since you guys are taking your o.w.l.s. next year, he's going to help prepare you guys with lots of projects, essays, and quizzes", lily smiled.

ron groaned at that statement as he sat down next to the pair, with harry sitting across from them.

"by the way, what time are we meeting today in—"

hermione quickly elbowed ron, making him shut up.

lily looked at the two in confusion, not sure what ron was talking about. but she had assumed that it was something private...'perhaps they're finally going on a date?!'

lily excitedly giggled to herself as she thought about ron and hermione finally going out together. perhaps they'd even confess their love for each other!

after all, ron somehow always knew what hermione wanted.

"green tea with honey!", he answers. "she always drinks that, didn't you notice? and add 3 chocolate biscuits. she loved them with tea", he says matter-of-factly.

lily mentally rolled her eyes as she remembered that time. like who would know except for ron weasley himself?

"harry, will you be with them too?", lily asked, to which the boy hesitated to answer.

"u-umm...yes?"

lily raised a brow as she wondered why harry couldn't take the hint. clearly the two were going on a date and he would be third-wheeling.

but lily assumed that since he's been doing that for four years already, what's another year right?

"anyways, you don't have to wash my hair tonight mione. I have someone else in mind", lily smiled.

"are you sure lily? I mean I can totally—"

"no no, it's okay!! you go do your stuff. have fun!", lily cheered as she happily skipped away.