6

//authors note : okay so I'm going to try to do some chapters from Fred's POV! I don't know if they're going to turn out the way I want them to, or if you all will even like them! So please let me know :) //

Fred's POV

Y/n and I walk to Charms class together. I walk closely to her side and without realizing, I keep an eye out for Cedric. It did make me upset earlier, seeing him so close with y/n. It made me uncomfortable and unexplainably angry.

"Who are you looking for?" She asks me as we make our way through the crowded halls.

"George and Lee." I lie. She buys it.

"I believe they're either making their way to class now or are still in the Great Hall, waiting to be shooed away to class by the prefects." I shrug, but I know that's exactly what's going on. Every year the three of us see how long it'll take before some hot headed prefect to come along and usher us to class. It makes me a bit sad that I missed our tradition.

Lost in my thoughts, I don't pay attention to where I'm going and I bump into y/n, sending her right into the back of Graham Montague, the person who has terrorized y/n since day one. Nice going Fred. He turns with a stupid look on his face.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Princess Mudblood!" He curtsies to her, getting some snickers out of fellow 6th years around us.

"Shut up Graham." She says unamused and rubbing her shoulder.

"Or what? What're you gonna do?" He says, his bushy eyebrows raised. Graham Montague flashes his ugly twisted teeth in what I suppose was intended to a smile. His "smile" really complimented his appearance. Graham Montague was a heavy set dude with hairy arms and a messed up face from being in so many fights.

Just as I knew she would, y/n flips him off. She's no princess. Apparently this upset him and he moves to get closer to her. I step in between them. "That's close enough Graham."

"Oh! Look at this! The princess has got herself a prince! A Weasley!" Graham is overcome with laughter. People around us laugh nervously. Even though I'm a Weasley, many people liked our family. It was mostly (not all) Slytherins who despised our family because our father works in muggles studies and we aren't filthy rich. And maybe because George and I have restlessly been pranking the Slytherins more than any other house since we started Hogwarts. "You can do much better sweetheart! Find you a prince with some money." He looks her up and down, biting his lip. Is he- is he hitting on her?

"Shut up, Graham." I say, my blood starting to boil.

"Instead of slumming with the peasants," Graham says, sizing me up. Even though I'm a good four inches taller than him, I know he'd be able to take me down easily. He turns his hungry beady eyes back to y/n. She rolls her eyes and turns to walk away. "Come bang it out with the real kings darling,"He reaches for her behind and that is my last straw. I grab him by the front of his robes and slam his back against the wall next to our Charms class. I'm about to start punching when I hear our Professor running towards us.

"Weasley! Montague! Stop right this instant!" Professor Flitwick says, running and pushing through the crowd gathering around us. "Mr. Weasley! Let go of Mr. Montague!" I reluctantly let go of his robes. He gives me a small push and Mr Flitwick steps in between us. "I have no clue as to what started this, but you two need to behave or I will be giving you both detention. Do you understand?" I'm breathing heavy, not breaking eye contact with Graham. "Do you understand?" Flitwick repeats, a bit more stern this time.

A cold soft hand takes mine and my teeth start to unclench. "Freddie," A voice says to my right. I look down at y/n, and her eyes are pleading with me to stop. I back down.