*Note

Hi everyone,

First and foremost, thanks for clicking READ. I'm back with a new one, and this is requested by @parkli23 and @wwirdanokman . Thank you again for everyone who read my previous stories, 'That One Pretty Day', 'Love Like This', 'Between the Bars' and 'I&Love&You'. You've been nothing but sweet and supportive and I wish I could hug all of you!

I'd like to clarify that this is an AU inspired by the two real-life people I love most in the world (aside from my fam + friends of course!) and it's my first time writing an IDOL AU, so I really hope I do well and if I'm not, just bear with me please :) Images uploaded are ones I found from Google - credits to the original owners - I couldn't find who I'm sorry! Do reach out if it's yours and let me know (hopefully, nicely) and I'll revise accordingly.

I need to emphasize again that THIS IS ALL FICTION with scenarios made up in my head and from the research I made. I write based on what I favor in my imagination and in no way do I intend to portray or spread negativity in those characters. All events - no matter how absurd it might seem - are how I thought it would be based on the plot I made and I try my best to write relatable sequence/storyline (what I think fits with reality). Please read the below for more details before you decide to go further:

I write with JJK & LLM cus I ship them together. I think their characters match best and well together and they look cute for each other. If you don't like the ship or you prefer other ships well...you're free to go to a place that makes you happy. Please don't come to me with disagreements or arguments about this or that ship being the best cus baby, I'm a damn loyal bitch.

This is a cliche romantic drama, with a little bit of suggestive remarks and comedy. I'm a grown ass woman and I don't mind voicing or writing about it. There won't be any smuts in this one, as I don't wanna apply it in my first IDOL AU lol! But there will be swearing...and flirty remarks so if you have a problem with certain chapter's content, you can choose to not read it. Remember, you always have a choice.

I'm not a writer, but I love writing for fun. I work in the creative field which means some days or weeks when I have deadlines, I won't have much time to update. Appreciate yalls patience.

As a reader I'm not a fan of long-winded stories, so it's the same with my stories. It won't be too long (and by too long I mean more than 50 Chapters lol) and there won't be any follow-up series as well cus I suck at those.

YES, I'M INCLUDING THIS NOTE IN ALL MY BOOKS: I love Lisa so much, I feel she's beautiful inside-out and amazingly talented. I'm wayyy older than her but I look up to her persistence, endurance and good energy as a way to better myself. In a way, the way & story of how she became to where she is now have saved me from any toxic feelings I have about myself and other people so you will definitely see me praising her endless in my writing. Like...I'm 100% straight, but I'd be gay for Lisa. I'm already straight for Jungkook but he's too young for me (as if I could ever get him anyways). Saying that, I will not entertain to any hate comments on both of them. Let's all be better, please.

That's it and I hope you'll enjoy it! 

This is Tender in the Night.