13.

"Unnie...are you busy?" Lisa sneak a peek behind the door. 

"No, just about done sorting my laundry out," Jennie huffed in front of the laundry basket. "What's up?"

"I um...I need to talk to you about something - or more like...ask you -"

"Why are you just standing there? Come in," 

She bit her lower lip and walked in reluctantly. She wasn't sure if it's a good idea to talk to Jennie about this, but figured the elder is the closest to the issue she's facing with now. 

"You look stressed out. Why ppeu ppeu?" Jennie frowned.

"I um...I need to like...get some perspective. But promise you won't be mad at me,"

"Why would I be mad? Come on, what's this about?" Lisa sat at the edge of the bed when Jennie gestured her to do so. 

"It's...it's about um...like...I have this problem -"

"Okay..."

"And I don't know how to go about it," She looks around glumly.

"Just tell me what the problem is, we'll figure it out together,"

"I mean, it's not really a problem - more like a decision I have to make but I don't know if I'll be making a right deci -"

"Just tell me what it is - you're worrying me!"

"I like Jungkook!" Lisa shuts her eyes upon the pressure. Silence...oh no, is she mad at me? She opens one lid and saw a smiling Jennie.

"Okay...you like Jungkook. What's the problem? Does he not like you back? Cus I'm pretty sure all of us could tell by now -"

"Unnie!" 

"What? Aww...don't be shy! Like, finally - you came forward and admitted it! I don't see why you need to shy away from your own feelings,"

"You...you're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? Baby, it's the first time you actually like a guy - I'm so happy to hear this! Does Jisoo and Chae know about this? Am I the last to know - I swear, I took care of you guys so much and all you guys ever do -"

"You're the first! I haven't spoken to them about it yet, I promise!"

"Ahh...it feels so good, I'm so gonna brag about this to Jisoo!! Wait, but you said there's a problem - what is it?"

"That um...well...he sort of confessed to me...that he likes me. And I don't know what I should say,"

One look and she knew Jennie is trying hard to suppress her laughter. "So...you left him hanging?"

"I didn't exactly...I mean...I don't think I did. I asked for some time...is that the same?"

"No, baby. It's not,"

Lisa sighed in relief. 

"Tell me...what's actually bothering you?"

"He's...I mean...I do like him...so much. But I'm kinda scared. Cus he's like...so out of my league - a Bangtan some more. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to like...you know...like him so much,"

"But you already like him -"

"Yeah, but I mean..."

"Get in a relationship with Bangtan's maknae? Is that what you mean?"

"Yes! What if...what if people finds out? A lot of people already hated me being here...what if they finds out and a lot more will hate me or worse - hate you guys for it. We've already gotten so much hate and I'm scared that it'll affect Blackpink. What if it affects Bangtan too? Oh, what if they attack him too -"