20.

One step forward. Two steps back. All you need to do is triple your steps and you're back on track.

If there's one thing she knows she's good at, it will be lying. Lie about how she feels. Lie about how she's not tired or hurt. Lie about how things don't bother her. And as bad as it sounds, it's really the only thing that could help get through this. At least, for now.

Bammi:
Lis, how're u today?

Lisa:
I'm fine Bammi, stop texting me so early in the morning
It's getting weird

Bammi:
Sorry, just wanna check up on u

Lisa:
U don't have to, I'm serious
I'm fine
Aren't u supposed to be busy with ur comeback?

Bammie:
Yeah, but I still got time
Hey, wanna grab dinner later?

Lisa:
I'm having dinner with unnies tonight

Bammie:
Oh okay. Maybe tomorrow then?

Lisa:
Omg Bam, stop being weird! 
I'm flying to Osaka tomorrow evening remember?

Bammie:
That's tomorrow?
Okay when are u coming back?

Lisa:
Sunday
Then I'll be busy with Moonshot promo

Bammie:
Okay, when u come back then

Lisa:
Stop worrying! 
U're gonna have wrinkles quicker than u thought

Bammie:
Yeah

She sighed and put her phone away quickly so she won't scroll down to the unopened texts from Jungkook. On top of everything, she really feels bad at Bambam. He'd been so worried and being so attentive – texting and calling her every day to check up on her. They hadn't said a word about what happened last week at the restaurant.

Both were silent the entire journey back to her house. She still remembers how fast he was driving, but as jumpy as she was, she knew better than to say anything. She felt his anger radiated in the car and it stopped her from crying. She didn't want to add more fuel to the fire, so she pretended to be okay. She even smiled and said goodnight to him nicely, which had left him confused – it was obvious on his face.

The days had went by with a routine. Lisa had been busy with Blackpink's preparation of their upcoming tour concert in Osaka and she can't be any more thankful. It gave her very little time to think about Jungkook and lesser time to wallow in the devastation. Most of all, it distracted her from missing him. He's been calling since that night and sending text messages, both to which Lisa had ignored successfully. Some days she would just leave her phone at home on purpose so she wouldn't have to see his name popping up from her screen.

She haven't had time to fully digest everything yet, but she hopes that she'll manage to get over it when it happens. When she came back that night, her members were still up. They were confused as to why Lisa got back so early, but she just shrugged it off quickly by saying that the party ended the moment she reached there. It made her feel like crying looking at them so excited to know Jungkook's reaction to the gift. She didn't even get to pick it up, too engulfed with her emotions. She lied, of course. The last thing she wants was for her members to get angry at the boy, especially Jisoo, being the one who warned Jungkook first-hand in L.A.

She also didn't want to worry them. She knew that if they started feeling sorry for her, she'd break down and cry – and they'd cry too. Chaeyoung came to her bedroom after her shower and ended up sleeping next to her that night, so she couldn't let herself cry – scared that it might wake her up.