23.

BTS Jungkook seen with Blackpink Lisa?

Jeon Jungkook, the 22-year-old and youngest member of Bangtan Sonyeondan made headlines again when a few posts on SNS went viral, claiming that he was seen with Lisa of Blackpink. Fans have spotted BTS Jungkook entering and leaving Blackpink's house on the late evening of Monday. A few witnesses claimed that they saw a glimpse of Jungkook talking to Lisa before the gate was closed, although the conversation wasn't clearly heard. It sparked a rumor and arguments among both parties' fans on SNS shortly after. Mixed reactions were seen across various platforms, as it was only last week that Jungkook's rumored dating news with Red Velvet Yeri came alight. The rumor was then cleared with BigHit Entertainment's statement. (link here)

So far there are no updates from both agencies regarding the viral news yet, and fans are getting anxious. There are no proofs if Jungkook had indeed been there, so some fans decided that it was all a made-up story to ruin the idol's reputation – following the rumors from last week. On Twitter, the majority of international ARMYs (BTS fandom) are against the idea of a possible couple reveal, trending the hashtag #FakeLoveFakeNews and #JungkookOnlyForArmy – both of which was trending #2 & #3 Worldwide in the past 24 hours. Many international fans voiced out their disagreement, as much as sharing malicious comments to degrade Blackpink Lisa. Here are some of the worst comments with the most share seen on Twitter:

'Are people nowadays really stupid enough to believe #Jungkook would actually date #LisaBlackpink ??? He has standards people!!!'

'Hell nah, can we go back to #Jungri ? That's 9000x better than @ygofficialblackpink l*s*'

'#Jungkook if you're reading this, I'm so sorry they paired you up with that skinny h** from @ygofficialblackpink . We know you better and you don't deserve that. We trust you and we love you. Don't give up on us.'

'I'll be damned if I'm gonna let some anorexic sl** who's not even a Korean take #Jungkook away from us. #LisaBlackpink yes, I'm talking to you'

'I'd rather see him date #Yeri than #Lisa. #FakeLoveFakeNews must be from a delulu shipper. Can't believe ya'll fell for it'

'@ygofficialblackpink 's really broke for proper PR? #Blackpink is a flop in SK ya'll can't even produce a full album now ya'll wanna use #Jungkook to push ya'lls artiste in people's face? #BTSpavedtheway fr'

The comments sparked rage not just among Blackpink & Lisa's fans, who ultimately lashes back – but also from other K-Pop fandoms, creating the messy virtual fan-war. Within the same period of time, the hashtag #RespectLisa & #IdolsAreHumanToo trended #1 & #4 Worldwide. Some are even vocal about their approval for the possible couple reveal.

'Funny that your faves preached about love & respect and here you are disrespecting one of the most talented & strongest girl to ever set foot in K-Pop. Get off that wagon sis #RespectLisa #IdolsAreHumanToo'

'Keep your fave, we Blinks don't want or need him #RespectLisa'

'11 years into K-Pop. ARMY thinks they own their idols to have a say on whether a girl is good enough for their biases is the most delulu thing I've seen ever #RespectLisa #IdolsAreHumanToo'

'Wow bodyshaming, threatening and insulting Lisa when no one even knows if the rumours are true or not...who's pressed now? #RespectLisa'

'#Lisa moved to a new country by herself at 14yo and made her dream come true. ARMY tell me what you're doing at 14yo? Sit at ur school desk daydreaming about dating ur bias? Yall make me laugh #RespectLisa'

'I've been an ARMY since 2014 and #Jungkook is my bias up till now. Not that I can choose who gets to date him – but I think #Lisa is a sweetheart and I can't think of anyone else in the K-Pop industry that would be more suitable with him than her #IdolsAreHumanToo'