1.

"Wow, they're amazing!" Taehyung exclaimed loudly in the sea of cheers and claps.

"Yeah, that rap bridge – that girl killed it!" Namjoon answered. "Can't believe you memorized the entire song though, Kook!"

"You kidding? Boombayah's a bop! It's been on my workout playlist for about a month now, of course it's stuck to me. Whistle too!" Jungkook laughed. 

The arena's bustled energy from Blackpink's performance died down so he fixed back his chair to face his members. As he turned, he noticed a pair of eyes looking at him from two tables away. The girl smiled and Jungkook had to look away immediately. Nothing new!

"I didn't think they'd be this good live, but yeah, they're good." Yoongi nodded.

Well, that's interesting! It's rare to hear Yoongi praising a new girl group so naturally, it made all the members gasped at his remark.

"The second rapper – she's not Korean right? Is she Japanese? She kinda have a western slang," He continued.

"No, not Japanese, hyung. She's from Thailand. They did an audition there back then and she's the only one who made the cut. She's also the main dancer," Taehyung explained before taking a sip of water.

"Aah, it shows,"

Jungkook smiled slyly at Taehyung. "Wow, hyung. You know a lot about her,"

"Yahh, don't try to tease me!" Taehyung slaps the younger's shoulder. "Anyways, I read about it online,"

"What did we say about reading things on gossip blogs, Tae?" Jin scolds him.

"It wasn't a gossip blog! It was just a blog...I think. You can't blame me though, they're all so beautiful, of course I was tempted! Did you not see their first dance debut video?"

His members just chuckled while Jungkook blinked, not catching up on anything.

"Man, it was awesome! Lisa's really got some powerful moves,"

"Who's Lisa?" Jungkook blinked again.

"How can you have their song on your playlist but don't even know the members?" Taehyung gave another slap on the shoulder.

Three times, you do that three times and I will slap you back from here to Mars!

"The rapper. I think she's friends with Bambam."

Jungkook nods again, taking a mental note of the name.

"She looked like a doll on stage, I really wanna see her up-close," Jimin mumbled.

"Me too!" Taehyung raised his shoulder in excitement.

"Me three!" Jungkook joined in. He wasn't going to just admit to his members that he just spent the entire Blackpink's performance oogling at the girl, even if he doesn't know the name!

"Aish our maknaes seems to have the same taste huh?" Yoongi chuckled to Namjoon who just sighed in return.

"Kook, eleven o'clock's been staring at you for a while now," Taehyung whispered close to Jungkook, making him look up to the same girl and just like before, she smiled again.

...

Jungkook waited patiently as he maintained the presence with the corner of his eyes. She's been talking and giggling animatedly with her group members and a few of whom he assumed are YG's staff. All he needs is that one window of opportunity when they disperse - giving him the space to probably slip in and introduce himself.

"Kook...maknae, say something for ARMYs," Jimin came and plopped on the couch next to him, holding a small video camera up and directed it to his face. 2 of Big Hit's staff came along with, one with a recording mic and the other with the light. 

"Ahh..." He cleared his throat, welcoming the distraction. "Thank you ARMY, we couldn't have won it without your love and uh," They're moving - where are they going?? "And all the support," He glanced again as the girl picks up her bag. Are they leaving already?? He felt the nudge on his elbow and focused back to the camera.

"Are you happy?" Jimin teased, probably noticing how his attention are divided between the doll-face and the camera.

"Ahh yes...I'm very happy tonight, thank you so much! I'll be eating a lot tonight with my hyungs and we'll work harder tomorrow. Please be happy with us,"

She took one last glimpse around the dressing table and make her way out with the rest of her members. His jaw clenched at the missed opportunity...and it's all thanks to Jimin. But they're on camera...so all he could do is slap the back of his hyung's neck roughly and playfully and puts on a big smile while he's at it! 

Now that the distraction is gone, he continued to make a heart-felt speech before pushing the camera to Taehyung's face. It's the best feeling for them actually...to be winning Best Music Video Award and Song of the Year all in one night! They've been working so hard and they should be celebrating with the whole team but here they are, too hungry to even care about the fact that they're only munching on some leftovers from the refreshment table!

"Kook, help me out of this -" Namjoon called for him.

Jungkook made his way to the guy, unfasten the pins covering the slightly ripped suit he was wearing. 

"I still can't believe you managed to rip this thing the moment you put it on, hyung!" He chuckled. Namjoon has always been a little clumsy with things around him, but this one's really funny! He really made their stylists nervous as hell just 10 minutes before the event over this -

He felt taps on his shoulder and turned to find the familiar pretty face, standing and smiling shyly up to him.

...