12.

Jungkook sat with a blank stare at the notepad on his desk. There are scratches on the dribbles of what used to be the lyrics to the song he'd been working on. It's just no use! Nothing works, nothing sounds right! His body is aching again, tired from all the pressure he'd put himself in. It's now the third week without Lisa, and he'd been on active-mode for the past one week – pushing himself to train, even on his own, whenever he gets the chance. It's the only way to keep his mind off her.

But after the near pass-out incident yesterday, he was forced by Namjoon to take a rest. Basically, he'd been banned from the dance studio for one week. Namjoon advised him to write everything down, whatever he's bottling up inside.

'It might inspire you, you always said you wanted to try song-writing,' The words rang in his ears.

The thing is, it's not like he doesn't know what to write. He knew exactly what's on his mind. He could hear them loud and clear. All the things he wanted to say to Lisa, the things he wanted to ask her. He just doesn't know where to start. There are a few times in a day where he's just angry at her. Even if she doesn't feel the same way for him, how could she just bail on him like this? There's literally nothing – no clue or closure – of the state of them both! Does she not care about how he felt? 

But the days always went by the same. He'd ended up missing her. Everything about her – her soft voice and her high-pitched laugh, her goofiness, her excited cheer, her pout, her teasing, her face – just overall, her. And he doesn't know how to cope with it. He still sends her text messages every night, hoping she'd reply. 

He groaned loudly. What's wrong with him? Nothing even happened between them, how could he be so bothered like this?

It's because you're whipped for her, that's why! Jungkook felt like slapping himself across the face. If only he could pick her out of his brain and throw her out of his life –

No, she's just too precious to be thrown out!

He has to do something, try harder. But he needs help.

...

It hadn't sunk in her mind - did she miss him that much, that she's starting to imagine things?

"Kook, glad you made it!" Lisa looked sharply at her friend, already thinking of the many ways to get her revenge. Why did he invite Jungkook here? What was he thinking? No wonder he'd been bugging her since evening to have dinner tonight!

"Can I join you guys?" Jungkook asked politely. Lisa finds herself fidgeting upon hearing his voice. She dares not to look up to his eyes.

"Well, good thing you asked! Lisa just ordered, but I have to run,"

"Bam!" Lisa can't help her nerves.

"What, I have practice okay? Kook'll keep you company," He winks at her. The cheek of this guy! I swear when I get the chance, I'll kick your ass so hard you won't be able to sit longer than you can say 'Blackpink in your area'!!

"No, Bam –"

"It's alright. I'll accompany you. I'm hungry myself,"

"That's really not necess –"

"Yeah? Great! Both of you, enjoy your dinner!" Bambam got up and grabbed his coat from the back of the chair, while Jungkook prepared to take his seat.

"I'm just gonna pack it to go," Lisa made a move to stand but was stopped when Jungkook held her wrist.

"Lisa, please," His pleading eyes pinned on her nervous ones. "Please sit,"