10.

Jungkook paces around with the phone in his hand. His eyes are fixed on the screen – reading and re-reading the exchanged texts with Lisa. Did he say something wrong? Did he scare her by sending the last text? Maybe she got the hint and didn't feel the same way? 

It couldn't be, as she replied after that. Then why haven't she been in touch for the past one week?! She didn't pick up when he called every day and night since, and it's the first time that this happened! He waited again the whole day. They're at the same event but there's still nothing from her. Was she too busy that she couldn't reply? But he'd seen her being 'Online' for a couple of times when he messaged - why can't she spare a second or two to reply him??

He huffed and crashed on the couch, feeling agitated with worry. The girl had gotten under his skin so much, his feet is itching to visit Blackpink's dressing room. If only he could! She appeared 'Online' again and Jungkook sits up. Please, reply something...please...

Then it disappeared again. Jungkook groaned in frustration. That's it, I can't take it anymore!

Jungkook: 
Lalisa, are you avoiding me? 
I've been waiting for your reply since last week
You make me worry so much that I can't do anything
Say something! Have I done something wrong?
Tell me please

After a second, he saw her 'Online' again. Come on...reply... He takes slow, alternate deep breaths and waits patiently, trying to calm down.

Lisa:
Hi Jungkook
I'm sorry to worry you
I've been really busy
I also had been doing a lot of thinking, and I think it's best if we don't talk as often
If that's okay with you?
We're still friends

That's it? What does that mean? Why would she suddenly say that? Did something happen? Is she in some kind of trouble? Or did she really get the hint and figured that it's the best way to let him down?

Jungkook finds her number and press dial. Please pick up...

"Hi," He heard her small voice after the third ring. How he missed that voice!

"Lisa, what's going on? Are you okay?" He's pacing again, with one hand in his hair.

"Yes, I'm okay. Don't worry,"

"How can I not worry? You didn't reply or answer my calls, and now you're saying this!"

"Jungkook, calm down. Why are you so upset?" Is she serious right now?

"Are you seriously asking me that?"

There's silence from her end.

"Lisa, tell me what's wrong, please. You're making me go crazy over here, honestly! I'm thinking to go to your room now and see you -"

"You can't say things like that,"

"Like what?"

"You can't – " He could hear her sigh, like she's holding something back.

"Tell me, please," He said, softer this time.

"I just," Her voice cracks a little. Is she about to cry? No!

"Lisa..." Silence again. "Can we just meet up for a moment? I want you to tell me, if it's something...anything that I've done wrong,"

"I can't,"

"Please," He breathes softly, hoping that she'd hear his desperation. "I'll wait for you at the room upstairs, the one you brought me to the first time. Just for a while. Please?"

After a few seconds, she sighed and agreed. 

...

There's something about today. Lisa had been feeling butterflies in her stomach since morning, and she knew exactly why. But she's also feeling so damned miserable! They're attending an event today and she'll get to see him.