22.

"Lisa-ya...can I come in?" Jisoo pushed the door open before hearing any response. In front of her, Lisa sat quietly on her bed, hugging both knees close to her chest. She's still wearing the same clothes from this morning. Her heart fell at the sight. The younger had been keeping by herself quietly in her room since they touched down and saw the news, and it worries her. 

The three of them hadn't quite been the supportive sisters as well when they saw it. Jennie – who was the first to find it – immediately jumped into a scandalous mode and held the phone up to Lisa's face, shouting 'Lisa, you need to read this!', followed by 'How could he do this to you?' and kept repeating the word 'cheating' and 'fucker' in multiple sentences throughout the journey back home. 

Chaeyoung added on a few English swearing words and Jisoo had basically questioned how and why he'd go back to Yeri when he'd been so all over Lisa. To say that they were upset at Jungkook is an understatement. But it wasn't until they reached home that Jisoo noticed how Lisa hadn't respond to anything they said. 

She had been staring out the window while they were discussing her relationship and bitching about her boyfriend – or ex-boyfriend now. They should have been more sensitive towards her feelings. She must've been the most shocked of all to see that news. Then Jisoo remembered what she heard from Taehyung a couple of months ago. They're friends since they've hosted in a show together before, but it's not like they always talk to each other so to receive the sudden phone call was indeed surprising for her. 

At first he just asked normal things to catch up, but she somehow noticed how he'd constantly asked if Lisa's okay. She found it weird of course, and her suspicion grew when she noticed how the maknae constantly zoned-out sometimes. She had a hunch then that the pair probably had a fight. She gave her space and time to come out of it, but Lisa never said anything. And she stopped analysing when they started the tour, as they were all busy with the daily rushes for the shows. 

"Lisa-ya...please come out and eat. You didn't have lunch, what if you get sick?" Jisoo sat beside the bed and place a hand on Lisa's shoulder.

"Lali," Jisoo tried again, shaking Lisa's shoulder a bit when she didn't respond. "You're making me worried. Don't be like this," Her voice cracks a little. She knew it's the worst feeling ever. All of them had been through it – losing their first love.

Slowly Lisa turns her head to Jisoo and she saw the glint of tears in the younger's eyes. A small smile curved on her lips and Jisoo's heart breaks even more. Guilt rushes over her. The thought of Lisa talking about what she's feeling sounds so absurd now, how could she have let herself to wait for it to happen?

...

Focus...focus, Lili! She tries hard to listen to her manager's brief again – line by line, word by word. It's really hard when the image kept popping in her head again and again, upsetting her but most of all, making her angry. Not the raging type or I-wanna-punch-you-so-hard-in-the-face kind of angry, it's more to the jealous kind. She had to stop everytime by telling herself that he was never hers to begin with. To remind herself that it was never real and was all just a game. Obviously it's not working. It's already a week after the news broke out.

She still remembers clearly how she felt upon reading the headline on Dispatch.

BTS Jungkook & Red Velvet Yeri Caught On A Date, Ends The Night With A Hug

Below it are multiple images of the two – with them in the car next to each other, talking face-to-face, and one with Yeri's silhoutte being cosily in his arms. Those are the pictures that kept appearing uninvitedly in Lisa's mind, making her hate herself more and more for still thinking about him.