6.

It's near dinnertime and Bambam is getting hungry, dragging Jungkook into a small but cosy restaurant with dimmed orange lights and wooden chairs. It looks like one of those family-owned restaurant, with a space only big enough to fit 5 tables. The owner, who looked as old as Jungkook's father, had greeted them with a warm smile and more-than-friendly welcoming hospitality. He was skeptical at first, thinking it's probably because they man recognized who they were, but after looking around, it's probably because there were no other customers.

After making their orders and the man left them to disappear behind the curtain of the kitchen, Bambam took off his mask and placed it altogether with his phone on the table.

"Why are you so hungry? You sure this place isokay? The place is only a few blocks away Bam," Jungkook takes off his maskwith caution, looking around and out the window, afraid of being followed. It'snot that he couldn't tolerate the fans, but the point of meeting Bambam tonightrequires a private space. He couldn't risk having being eavesdropped by anyone,especially his fans.

"Relax, Kook. I always come here –"

"Really? How come I've never known about this place?"

"Well, you're rarely in town – number one. Two, it's just not big enough for the whole gang. The owner – ahjussi just now, he's a nice guy, but he doesn't like loud customers around. I once saw him kicking out a bunch of guys without them even paying, cus they got a bit rowdy after having drinks. I think that's why his business is slow around here,"

Jungkook nods at Bambam's explanation.

"Speaking of which, I got to know this place from Lisa," Bambam sat back and crossed his arms, smirking at Jungkook – who's now wide-eyed at the mention of the name. "That's why you wanna hang out with just me tonight right?"

Jungkook sighed and smiled, looking down in embarrassment. 

"She asked me if I was the one who gave you her number. At first I wasn't sure, you know. I kept asking her if she's sure that it's really you, cus I kept thinking why the hell would you – out of all people –" Bambam raised his hands in the air and held it there, pausing while trying to read his friends reaction. But all he got was still an embarrassed little smile, making him sigh and leans forward. "Kook,"

His words are left hanging when the owner came out from the kitchen and towards them, carrying a tray of glasses and two bottles of soju.

"Thank you, ahjussi," Both of them said in unison and bowed their head a little as the man placed the items on their table.

"Where's Lisa? Is she well?" The man smiled at Bambam.

"Aah, she's around...and well," Bambam answered politely.

"Tell her to come by next week. My grandson will come next week, he'd be happy to see her again!" He beamed, then turned to Jungkook. "Have you met his girlfriend? She's so delightful to have around! She played with Chin-Mae for hours last time, the boy was so happy he couldn't stop asking his mother, 'When are we going to see har-abeoji again, I want to play with Lisa-unnie!',"

"Ahjussi, she's not my girlfriend," Bambam laughed, shaking his hands to the man.

"She's not? Aahh, I thought she's your girlfriend! You always come here with her. She's a very nice girl, I can tell. You should make her your girlfriend!"

"No, he's her brother!" Jungkook found himself butting in. Both Bambam and the owner turned to him, probably wondering why he's suddenly shouting. Damn it!

"Yeah, ahjussi. I'm her brother," Bambam spoke after a second, but not before giving Jungkook a I-caught-you-red-handed smirk.

"Aahh...that's why you look very comfortable with each other! I'm sorry," The man smiled apologetically, making Jungkook feel bad at the aggression he displayed just now. "Help yourselves, I'll prepare your meals!" He nodded a few times and heads back to the kitchen.