14.

"Baby, we're here," Jungkook squeezed Lisa's hand, trying to wake her up from the short nap since they got in the cab. It must've been an exhausting day for her – running on a full-day schedule then rushing to the airport to catch their flight to Los Angeles.

"Yahh Lali!! Wake up!" Jisoo shouts from the front seat, making Jungkook jump slightly in his seat. Lisa growled in tiny for a bit before opening her eyes. Jungkook laughed a little, amused at how adorable his girlfriend is when she's sleeping. My girlfriend is so cute! "She's like this when she sleeps. You have to be loud enough to wake her up," Jisoo winks at him.

"Thanks for the tip!" Jungkook bowed his head slightly. It's awkward having Jisoo around for this trip, but he can't complain. He'll take anything – or in this case, anyone – to be able to spend some time with Lisa. Both their agencies have agreed to give them this one week off to spend time together, understanding that they're a new couple and how excited they could get to see each other. 

Her agency's worried that they might sneak out by themselves to meet and end up getting caught by the media, so both agreed to let them be with each other this time to make up for their 'honeymoon period'. Once the week is done, he'll be so busy that they won't get much time to meet. He knew his agency set his schedule that way on purpose. But he's thankful nevertheless. 

Both parties have agreed on a few arrangements to hide them from any possible snoop. One of it being in creating a diversion as they noticed how the fans have started shipping them both since Blackpink's debut – to which he's still very much happy with! So they're gonna create a few random accounts to 'stir the ship'. As much as Jungkook hates the idea of it, he can't say no. He'd do anything to protect her. Even if they'd send Jisoo here with them as a disguise.

So here they are, at Casa Del Mar, Santa Monica. He already had a couple of plans for the coming days, but other than that, he'll leave it up to Lisa. Wherever she wants to go or do, he'll ride along with it. He's just over the moon about having her beside him this week!

"So you'll be on fourth floor, I'll be on fifth. If you need anything, just give me a call, okay? They'll send your luggage up in a minute,"

"Thanks," Jisoo nods, taking the key card from Jungkook. "I think we'll just sleep in tonight. Look at her, she's barely standing!" She laughs at her maknae, who's busy rubbing her eyes. Jungkook smiles as the elevator stops on the fourth floor. Jisoo got out first, and Jungkook managed to sneak a kiss on Lisa's head before whispering to her 'Goodnight'.

As the elevator door closes, Jungkook breathed in the scent left by his girlfriend. He grabs his chest, suddenly overwhelmed with emotions. He likes her so much, it's starting to scare him a little. It's not the first time he has a girlfriend, but it is the first time a girl had made him feel this way. 

He hoped Lisa will like him as much too. What's even more special about this trip, is that he'll be celebrating his 21st birthday in the next four days. Lisa will be here with him for his birthday! Over and over, Jungkook thanked his lucky star that he'd found her at the staircase that night. 

...

Isit even real to be this happy? Lisa wondered as she stared at the profile ofthe guy buying hotdogs at the street stall. She felt like slapping herselfwhenever she thought about it, like it had all been a dream that Jeon Jungkookis now her boyfriend. And an amazing one at that too! He'd been nothing butsweet and kind since they got here two days ago. Clingy, yes, but Lisa didn'tmind one bit about it. 

They had gotten closer and closer each day – talking,teasing, laughing and doing everything together. He would hold her hands at anychance he gets - that is, when Jisoo's not looking. It's cute that he's scaredof her, even when Lisa had repeatedly reminded him that Jisoo couldn't careless. It's kind of endearing that he has that kind of respect for her members,knowing that they're like Lisa's big sisters.