2.

It was close to the final performance of the night when she left to run for the restroom. The ones upstairs were occupied so she had to go down two floors to find another one. Good thing is, there's almost no one on this floor – the downside is, the elevator's taking way too long for her to go back up. Remembering the stairs she used to come down earlier, Lisa's legs speed up to the emergency exit. Her members already gave her a displeasing look when she excused herself, but she just couldn't hold it in anymore!

Reaching the second floor, she stopped her tracks when she heard a loud slam of the heavy door. It sounded like it's coming from the floor above her.

"What the hell does this mean?" A man's voice appeared. It sounds like he's trying to contain his anger.

"You really wanna do this here? There are people around –" Now it's a woman.

"Do I look like I give a shit? You don't just send this to me before the event and expect me to pretend like everything's okay!" She can hear the footsteps pacing back and forth. "Just tell me, why now? Why suddenly?"

Silence.

"Answer me – why the fuck would you suddenly ask for a break-up and through a text message?! Really – what kind of a person are you?!" The man is shouting now.

"I met someone else, okay!" The woman shouts back and there's silence again. 

Lisa doesn't have a clue on who these two people are – whether they're idols or the crews – but one thing's for sure, the tension is too strong that even in the silence, she can feel the intense vibe from where she stands. Oh, this is way too personal! Lisa contemplates on leaving – feeling like an intruder in a lover's spat, but she's too scared to move, afraid that her heels would make a sound.

"You're cheating on me?" She can hear the pain in the man's husked whisper. A part of her can't help but feel a bit emotional over the situation. She had never been in a relationship before, and she might not know the first thing about break-ups or cheating lovers, but she had watched a lot of K-dramas where a similar scene had occurred. It's always heart-breaking to watch. But this isn't a drama. It wasn't staged. This is real life, and the man's pained voice is real.

"I'm sorry. You're just always not around and free for me anymore and I..." The woman tried to reason it out. No, girl, just stop at 'sorry'. "You used to make time for me!"

"I was on tour! I thought you, out of all people, would understand that – would support that! I called you every chance I had –"

"It's not the same, Jungkook! I feel like I couldn't talk to you anymore –" Wait, Jungkook as in Jeon Jungkook? As in Bangtan's Jeon Jungkook?

"Yeah, because you have someone else to talk to now, right?"

"He paid attention to me! All you ever talk about nowadays are your members, tours, fans –"

"Because you fucking asked! What the -" 

Lisa can't help but frown, finding herself agreeing with his sentiments. She could feel how frustrating it must be for him, being forced to understand the cause of their shattered love.

"Look, maybe this is for the better. I don't wanna lie to you anymore –" It's only now that she realised how distant the woman's voice is. She could tell now that her minds made up.

"Please..." He sounded resigned. He sounded tired. Lisa's soft heart breaks upon hearing his plead and her eyes begun to tear up. "I'll fix it, I'll change. Just don't...don't go,"

"I'm sorry...I can't,"

There's a few seconds of silence again before she heard the door opening and closing. Her shoulder lumped down as she sighs, wiping a tear that fell involuntarily earlier. Wow, that was intense!